Author Topic: Park Alya New weekly Winter program  (Read 10959 times)

Offline Diverbaz 1

Park Alya New weekly Winter program
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 14:54:54 PM »

Well Fi, I read on here I believe that you are going there for new year. Better check he will be open. He states on his flyers etc that he is open every day, according to other people on face book he has not been open all weekend.

Offline Rosy

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 15:31:51 PM »
Agree with Elaina there are other restaurants with hard-working  honest people running them who have proven reputations, which are also lots of fun to visit. Why run the risk of embarrassment of being let down on important occasions. Until he repays what he owes to the Brit he has taken advantage of I personally wont be lining his pockets - it seems he can do that for himself.

Offline Firo

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 16:13:19 PM »
Baz.
He wasn't open because he has had builders in putting up a new roof over the bar/pool table area and Yes he should have thought to announce that he was closed.
Yes you read correctly that we and lots of others are going there for the New Year and so far we have never been let down by Park Alya, so no need for your concern over my New Year Eve's Night out.
I'm seeing him tomorrow so will ask him why he didn't cater for your party and at least then we will have both sides of the issue.
Fi

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 04:42:51 AM »
iwent there last night on the way home for Mouzaka take away iwas under the impression its buy one get one free its not so be careful only on pides and pizas but that not how i read the menu

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:22:57 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 07:19:41 AM »
quote:
so no need for your concern over my New Year Eve's Night out.
I'm seeing him tomorrow so will ask him why he didn't cater for your party and at least then we will have both sides of the issue.

Fi, There is no need for your concern over OUR problem either then!!!!!!!

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 09:10:15 AM »
Hi Echostar, the advert for last night reads thus:

"Tomorrow Night (Monday) Pide, Pizza & Pasta. Buy one get one free all day frm noon till late. Includes take away"

Not sure where you saw anything about Moussaka being Buy One Get One Free.

Offline Eric

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 09:52:37 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

Don't bother, booked for 30 people 5 days ago, he told us about the varied menu including the roast pork, we turn up today and he forgot, couldn't even do a sandwich for us. We went to the Fesetta who catered for us without prior notice, excellent service from them on the spur of the moment, couldn't do enough for us. Forget Alya (I didn't want to buy one of his shoddy properties anyway) He's a con man. Only talking from my experience mind go there at your own risk, he may have food even!!!!!!!

So, if Park Alya had "remembered" your booking you would have been perfectly happy eating there?

Offline friar tuck

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »
I bought a property off Ali Yaba and you can check on this forum what I have said about the process and the property I bought, it went as smooth as silk not a single problem as did the other 9 properties on my complex, I have of course had minor problems which were always put right, I have never had any problems at Park Alya or with Robin Hood and it is true what they say "Hell hath no fury etc etc " :D

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 10:23:18 AM »
Our lovely villa was built by Ali and I agree with Mr Tuck, the process went through smoothly, we were kept informed at all times.  There were the usual snaggings to be done after we moved in.  We are delighted with our home.

Likewise, we have never had a bad meal at Alya and if we did, we would take it up with the man himself.

Offline BM06

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2010, 10:42:52 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by friar tuck

I bought a property off Ali Yaba and you can check on this forum what I have said about the process and the property I bought, it went as smooth as silk not a single problem as did the other 9 properties on my complex, I have of course had minor problems which were always put right, I have never had any problems at Park Alya or with Robin Hood and it is true what they say "Hell hath no fury etc etc " :D

That reminds me of that other well known saying Friar, I'm all right Jack!!:P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf