Author Topic: Park Alya New weekly Winter program  (Read 10957 times)

Offline scorcher

Park Alya New weekly Winter program
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2010, 12:34:13 PM »
Game,set and match?

Offline peecee

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2010, 14:39:33 PM »
Rindaloo, I think the point Mercury was trying to make is that 99% of the Uzumlu posts ARE about restaurants (apologise if I'm wrong, Mercury) And, yes, that's is about all that happens apart from the quizzes which, believe it or not, happen in restaurants!  Oh, and the Mushroom festival once a year where no-one finds any mushrooms because the locals have probably already nabbed them

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2010, 15:25:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by peecee

Rindaloo, I think the point Mercury was trying to make is that 99% of the Uzumlu posts ARE about restaurants (apologise if I'm wrong, Mercury) And, yes, that's is about all that happens apart from the quizzes which, believe it or not, happen in restaurants!  Oh, and the Mushroom festival once a year where no-one finds any mushrooms because the locals have probably already nabbed them

LOL, yes I know what point Mercury was making.  And my post was making the point you have also now made.  We lead a nice quite old life here.  -Apart from the odd rukkus on here, eh!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 15:27:23 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline peecee

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 08:42:02 AM »
At least the rukkus's, or is it rukki, let us know who's still breathing ;) ;)

Offline sheila dickinson

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2010, 14:11:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

Don't bother, booked for 30 people 5 days ago, he told us about the varied menu including the roast pork, we turn up today and he forgot, couldn't even do a sandwich for us. We went to the Fesetta who catered for us without prior notice, excellent service from them on the spur of the moment, couldn't do enough for us. Forget Alya (I didn't want to buy one of his shoddy properties anyway) He's a con man. Only talking from my experience mind go there at your own risk, he may have food even!!!!!!!

well said diverbaz
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 14:24:44 PM by tinkerman »

Offline friar tuck

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 08:24:25 AM »
Originally posted by twinkle01

Scunner, don't you think you should step in and stop the forum being used to slag people off ?
 Twinkle01
[/qu

Agreed, me thinks I have had enough of CBF bye bye

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 08:43:12 AM »
Sorry to hear that you can't stomach opinions Friar. As a team we do try to allow all people to air their opinions, not just those who have somewhere talk up or an event to advertise for free. The owner of Park Alya doesn't see CBF as a place that is detrimental to him or his reputation, far from it - he sees it as a place to encourage people to post about his restaurant. If he isn't bothered maybe you shouldn't be, but then you have walked out of CBF in dramatic fashion several times over the years. Slipping away quietly has never been your style!

It appears to me that half of Uzumlu love half of the restaurants there and hate the other half, and of course it is never the same restaurants or the same half. Given that, we will never please all of the people all of the time so forgive us for not bothering to try.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf