Author Topic: T'internet  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Woodies

T'internet
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 20:03:48 PM »
When we are in Uzumlu we use our Turkcell dongle, and apart from initial teething problems, have trouble free internet access. The 4Gb of download per month, is more than adequate, to pick up our emails, online banking and skypeing family etc, and all for 29tl per month. Perhaps this may be worth a look into.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 08:32:13 AM by Woodies »

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
T'internet
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 13:33:10 PM »
I just KNOW I am going to regret saying this.  But, the internet is brilliant today.  Last night it was abysmal.  Lets hope this is a permanent improvement.....

Offline wickwilly

T'internet
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 18:43:38 PM »
Mine has just come back on after being off for 3 hours[:(!]
WW

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
T'internet
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 20:34:54 PM »
Ours was fine till 6pm then went screwy again.  But it's on and off at the moment.  Hasn't packed up entirely again like it did last night -YET!

Offline Firo

T'internet
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 10:18:18 AM »
We have just tried to change to the,  "up to 8mg with unlimited downloads" to be told that yes for 49 tl you can have it but once you exceed 1.5gb downloads it the goes to .500gb speed for downloading for the rest of the month......15 mins on phone and many offers but not available 8mg with unlimited download for 49tl per month!
Big but...when you talk to them them they say yes 8mg unlimited but when pressed to confirm unlimited downloads they then say ahhhh...
Confusing or what...

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
T'internet
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 10:50:48 AM »
To be honest I don't know how much I download in a month.  But since we upgraded to this 8Mb Unlimited we either get 7Mb or nothing.  It is farcical and I am going to see if they can help me (maybe there's a setting in the Airties box needs tweaking (ever the optimist)), or I might look into a dongle because the internet as it is at present is doing my head in.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf