Author Topic: Grape Garden Quiz  (Read 1885 times)

Offline phil1839

Grape Garden Quiz
« on: December 10, 2010, 16:16:06 PM »
Come and join us next Wednesday 15th December at 8.30pm for a fun quiz with a Christmas theme and a bowl of French Onion soup prepared by local chef Calvin, Uzumlu's Gordon Ramsey. Pat and Phil

Offline Firo

Grape Garden Quiz
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 16:22:08 PM »
Yummy...the French Onion Soup sounds good....unfortunately we are going to another Xmas party that night so will miss it.
Fi & Eric

Offline calvin 1949

Grape Garden Quiz
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 17:32:30 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by phil1839

Come and join us next Wednesday 15th December at 8.30pm for a fun quiz with a Christmas theme and a bowl of French Onion soup prepared by local chef Calvin, Uzumlu's Gordon Ramsey. Pat and Phil

YEP!  but i dont loose my temper or swear!!!!

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

Grape Garden Quiz
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 09:31:22 AM »
a big thanks to phil & pat for a most enjoyable christmas quiz, myself & sener enjoyed it very much, good company  so a big thank you to all concerned memet ,laura, calvin ( excellent soup calvin) and thanks also to denise for the pasties

ian & sener

Offline Denise40

Grape Garden Quiz
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »
yes lovely evening with lovely friends! awaiting the recipe for that lovely soup!

Offline calvin 1949

Grape Garden Quiz
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
As most Chef,s will tell you nothing is written in gold ,the basic recipe you can get from any where it is the little extras that make the difference , and I am afraid if i tell you the secret I will have to kill you .P S You know how good I am at secrets !!! will tell you later .See you Saturday!!1

Offline Rosy

Grape Garden Quiz
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »
It is so good to see  that the owners of establishments in Uzumlu are willing to support each others charity events. Hope this rubs off on the residents, We have a lovely village lets all be supportive and take the lead from restaurant owners. Well done everyone. Happy Seasonal greetings to all. x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf