Author Topic: Hairdresser?  (Read 4907 times)

Offline jacqki

Hairdresser?
« on: April 10, 2011, 19:17:42 PM »
Its a long story but I now have to come out to Uzumlu on Friday without having had my hair done! Can anyone recommend a decent hairdresser for trim and colours?

Offline calvin 1949

Hairdresser?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 01:25:23 AM »
Ramazam !!

Offline LoubyLou

Hairdresser?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 05:37:19 AM »
Hi Jacqki

I've never seen any women in Ramazans!!! If you are looking for colours, there is a lady at Gunlukbasi I can recommend - if you got off the dolmus before it turns left at the traffic lights, she is just down the road opposite, with a wella hair sign. Doesn't speak too much English, bu is very good. Dont think there is anyone in Uzumlu for ladies colours........ even just a ladies cut.... would be good if I was proved wrong!!

Offline jacqki

Hairdresser?
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 06:17:34 AM »
Thank you Loubylou (& Calvin). I wasn't expecting there to be one in Uzumlu itself I'm quite happy to go to Fethiye or wherever but just wondered if there was a hairdresser that you all could recommend. Thank you

Offline Old Daffodil

Hairdresser?
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
Opposite the Mulberry Tree cafe in Fethiye is a good salon.I think it is called AS .and C.02526123086
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 17:32:19 PM by Daffodil »

Offline Rosy

Hairdresser?
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 11:36:49 AM »
Agree the one opposite the Mulberry tree is excellent. I go in looking like Worzel Gummidge on a bad hair day and he sends me out with sleek shining hair which is well cut and healthy. A pure genius. I go to the one with short hair he is fantastic. Think it is called A.C.& S or similat.

Offline Julesp

Hairdresser?
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 14:15:05 PM »
I also use A S and C They are very professional, but please dont take my hair on my profile pic as an example of their work! That pic was taken in the UK

Offline jacqki

Hairdresser?
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 18:27:43 PM »
Thanks to Daffodil, Rosy & Julesp. I will be hot footing it down to A S & C to give them a try. I actually look worse than Worzel Gummidge at the moment but it sounds like there is a modicum of hope for me. Thank you all

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Hairdresser?
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 19:19:59 PM »
Jules you are the first lady to have a picture, all of the other ladies who recommend hairdressers on this website do not have avatars so we have no way to judge how good the hairdressers are.  It's the one thing I have not done in Turkey (go to a hairdresser) ever since I was having a pedicure and watched an Irish girl have her hair done for her wedding and I could not believe how 1980's it looked, it totally put me off ever getting my hair done in Turkey.

Offline Julesp

Hairdresser?
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 20:09:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

Jules you are the first lady to have a picture, all of the other ladies who recommend hairdressers on this website do not have avatars so we have no way to judge how good the hairdressers are.  It's the one thing I have not done in Turkey (go to a hairdresser) ever since I was having a pedicure and watched an Irish girl have her hair done for her wedding and I could not believe how 1980's it looked, it totally put me off ever getting my hair done in Turkey.

Yes They are into big hair here, a s and c now know I dont like it blowdried into a big bouffant :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf