Author Topic: Jack Robinson  (Read 1985 times)

Offline TB752

Jack Robinson
« on: July 22, 2011, 04:51:48 AM »
It is with great sadness that we have to announce the death in the UK of Jack Robinson.   Jack passed peacefully away on Wednesday night after losing the battle against cancer.  Dorothy, his wife, and his family were with him.    Our thoughts go out to them at this sad time.

We know that in the short time that Jack and Dot have been part of the community here in Uzumlu that they have made many friends.   Ken and I only knew Jack for a short time but he became a dear friend and we will miss him.

I am sure that when Dorothy eventually feels able to return to Uzumlu - whether just for a visit or to continue with the retirement that she and Jack had planned to spend here - she will find lots of friends to help her through the readjustment process.     Hopefully it won't be too long before we hear that distinctive laugh ringing out.

Offline Rosy

Jack Robinson
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:33:05 AM »
Sincere condolences to Dot and her family. We will be here to offer support and friendship when she returns to Uzumlu. Jack was much loved and respected he will be sadly missed.

Offline Michelle1

Jack Robinson
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 10:25:08 AM »
Our thoughts and prayers are with Dot and her family at this sad time

Offline calvin 1949

Jack Robinson
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »
We can only Echo Michelle,s post our thoughts are with with Dot at this sad time .Calvin And Jill

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

Jack Robinson
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »
We would like to send our condolences to Dot, nikki and all the  families, at this sad time   jack will be miss by us all at the wine house, but we will look forward to seeing dot and her family in the near future when they return to uzumlu    Ian & sener

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Jack Robinson
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »
Oh no!!  What sad news.  Jack was a lovely man and we are glad to have known him.  Our best wishes go to Dorothy.  Love from us both xXx

Offline neylan

Jack Robinson
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
I am also so sorry for Jack, will always remember him while he is smiling...goodbye Jack - sleep in paradise...

All my best wishes to Dot, hope that she feels us next to her.

Neylan & Paul

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf