Author Topic: Starving!!  (Read 6615 times)

Offline Winklepicker

Starving!!
« on: November 28, 2011, 03:05:41 AM »
Brown dog tied up by the winehouse belongs to the Goat man across the road is showing every rib....Ive been to feed him a couple of times.  The white dog he had before apparently died of starvation????....I cant believe that in extreme cases like this the Jandama cant do anything??? Do you know otherwise?

If anyone wants to help me feed him please send email.

Thank you.

Offline Stan

Starving!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 07:11:23 AM »
Its good that some people  care about these poor animals, could this be another dog that needs to "escape" to a better place ? This goat man shouldn't be allowed to keep animals.

Offline Winklepicker

Starving!!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 09:25:08 AM »
If the goat man as I call him lets him go to someone theres no guarantee he wont get another one.I just think that to have a dog thats not working or used on the land etc as most do then whats the point of him having this dog just not to feed....

Offline mary2

Starving!!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 17:43:40 PM »
hi there, have a word with tinkerman he is on the calais forham perhaps he can help you reguarding the little brown dog i hope so. mary.

Offline Winklepicker

Starving!!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 18:26:15 PM »
Taken a Turkish neighbour to have a talk with the family today he will talk with Baba tomorrow and I will ask if he dosent want the dog which he bought as a gift for his Daughter...I will take to the Animal Shelter....Andy was consulted over the white dog previously....and is aware of the brown one through Ian I believe. Will keep you posted.

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

Starving!!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 20:01:46 PM »
we are feeding her everyday too and she is really very slim..
we dont know either what happened to the other one.(white one) we will speak with him again tomorrow ...

Offline grizabella

Starving!!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 07:57:15 AM »
Hope you get a succcesful outcome for the poor wee soul.Came across a similar situation in Adrassan when I stayed there and the owner told me his dog was a hunting dog and had to be kept hungry!!!!!The poor dog was skin and bone.Best of luck.

Offline biker1

Starving!!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 08:45:23 AM »
Hi - we fed him last night and again this morning - we'll keep our eye on this poor little mite and continue to feed it while it's there.  Hope it gets to the shelter and finds a better home soon.

Offline Winklepicker

Starving!!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
Thankyou....My Turkish friend is speaking with the Goat Man this afternoon so hopefully he will allow us to take to the shelter...fingers crossed. Thank you. xx

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Starving!!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 13:24:17 PM »
Good luck.

Bruce

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf