Author Topic: Graham's Funeral  (Read 4103 times)

Offline phil1839

Graham's Funeral
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 09:34:28 AM »
Just an update to say that 860tl has now been donated, including 150tl from the Winehouse. Don't forget the quiz on Friday night at 8.0pm at the the Grape Garden. Again thank you to everyone who has donated towards Ben and Lucy. Phil

Offline Lisamay1

Graham's Funeral
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »
I would like to express my sincere thanks to all of Graham's friends for your messages and continued support. It was amazing to see how many of you there were, and hear what kind words you had to say about him. The support from his two dearest friends Jen and Renate has been an absolute blessing to us - we couldn't have got through it all without you. I think the turnout for Graham's service speaks volumes, for what a well thought of man he was, and how much he will be missed. Thank you also for your continued support for the upkeep of Ben and Lucy, I understand you have just had a fund raising quiz at the Grapes. We had a thanks giving service here in England the following Friday at a local Church, way out in the sticks - overlooking green fields all around. This rural Church was specifically chosen, to represent as best we could the surroundings in Turkey - we are just missing the mountains! It was a particularly hard day for us all. Take care everyone - it was lovely to meet you all, just awful circumstances. Keep Graham's memory alive for us please. Love to you all, Lisa. xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf