Author Topic: Bric-a-Brac Stall  (Read 1765 times)

Offline phil1839

Bric-a-Brac Stall
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:57:31 AM »
There will be a Bric-a-Brac stall at the Mushroom Festival, the   proceeds will go to Madd about Mutts where Grahams Dogs, Ben and Lucy, are currently being kept.  If anyone wants to donate any items for the stall you can either drop them off at our house, if you know where we live or contact me via my profile and leave a telephone number so I can arrange collection.  Phil and Pat

Offline goatman

Bric-a-Brac Stall
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 15:13:08 PM »
Have been sorting out the lovely things people have already donated but still in need of anything you dont want or use anymore ,i went to see Ben and Lucy last weekend and spent 3 hours with the dogs ,its a lovely place and all the dogs there are well looked after and are all happy ,well Ben was a little sad as he had lost his balls the day before ,not a laughing matter, but getting back to the point, it cost
15 lira a day for each dog ,so all the moneys we can raise is going to a good cause.As you all know the mushroom festival starts
friday the 13th for 3 days, hopefully a good time will be had by all ,see you there .

Offline phil1839

Bric-a-Brac Stall
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:09:48 AM »
Over the 3 days we raised 1131 lira.  It's a big thank you to everybody who donated items and also to all the people who worked on the stall and did such a stirling job in rain and shine.

Offline Firo

Bric-a-Brac Stall
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 21:44:05 PM »
Well done to everyone involved, what a great result for you all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf