Author Topic: Water/Council Tax Bill Office  (Read 1859 times)

Offline LoubyLou

Water/Council Tax Bill Office
« on: May 24, 2012, 04:53:17 AM »
Can anyone tell me if the office is going to be open between 12/6 and 3/7? I know my water bill was not paid end of last year - hoping to catch it open when we are out so can also pay the council tax which must be due.

If anyone knows any regular date it opens year on year that would be great - I know its only a few lira fine for late payment, but I just like to pay my dues on time!! All i know is that it seems to be open for 2 week periods shortly after water bills are issued, but I've never got round to working out if its a regular occurence or not.

Thank you

Offline dycedon

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:36:48 AM »
I think it is open all the time on normal opening hrs, they do close at lunch times, same as council tax counter, i take it, it is the offices next to migros we are talking about.

Offline Firo

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 07:16:44 AM »
I have never found the Uzumlu council offices closed so you must be unlucky with the timings. Avoid lunch times but apart from that we've never had a problem..

Offline LoubyLou

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 22:42:27 PM »
Thanks to you all - I always thought there was just a 2 week window shortly after bills come out, as the other time I tried it was closed. But I must have just been unlucky!! Dycedon - I don't know where you are talking about - I meant the Uzumlu Council Offie Firo is talking about, but thanks for trying to help!!!

Offline dycedon

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 06:27:45 AM »
Me not reading properly, should have seen the Uzumlu.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf