Author Topic: Long term rental  (Read 5085 times)

Offline johnrc

Long term rental
« on: February 27, 2015, 12:26:08 PM »
we are thinking of a long term rental in calis for a 3 bed property ,can anyone tell us roughly what the monthly  rental could be ?

Offline philrose

Re: Long term rental
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 13:01:48 PM »
Depends on the property and location, attached? detached? apartment? pool? furnished or unfurnished? etc. Any chance of a bit more info?

Offline johnrc

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 21:46:11 PM »
We would like a three bed roomed apartment furnished with pool in a smallish complex.
Near to the beach front. Just need a rough idea on rent prices if anyone can help. Thanks

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 04:39:00 AM »
Not easy to find John most want to rent them out for six months of winter, then to holiday makers in the summer. We got the keys to ours last night after a lot of searching, apartments up to 15 mins walk from the sea are between 900tl and 1200tl furnished or unfurnished. We were surprised by the prices, also there is an increase each year in line with inflation around 10%.
I am sure there will be some available for less money, but depends what standard you want, we were shown some naff places.
Mark

Offline johnrc

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 10:29:25 AM »
Thanks Mark, that information really helped prices not as bad as I thought. If we do not get the property we want we will buy. Thanks again for your help John

Offline philrose

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 12:15:56 PM »
The prices quoted by Mark seem about right for a good standard property, don't forget you will probably have to factor in maintenance/pool charges on top of your rent. Also like everything else in Turkey rent is negotiable  ;)

Offline poppy50

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 16:15:02 PM »
Hello John,

I may know someone who may consider long-term rent.  Will pm you.

Offline madmart

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 17:04:48 PM »
Not easy to find John most want to rent them out for six months of winter, then to holiday makers in the summer.

The owners of course may well want to use their properties themselves. I know we do!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf