Author Topic: Uzumlu Street Fair - Helping Hands  (Read 7048 times)

Offline Uzumlu Ladies Group

• Newly Registered
Re: Uzumlu Street Fair - Helping Hands
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 10:19:22 AM »
Anything that maybe left over from the Good Friday Fair that will keep will be donated to the Easter Fair on the Saturday in Calis, good luck to everyone raising funds this Easter.

;D

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 12:28:33 PM »
We will be there on Sunday ;D might even bring a three legged friend with us   ;)

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »
Winehouse & Uzumlu Mid-School Family Group would like to Thank to everybody who came from Calis , Kemer , Fethiye , even Ciftlik  on Sunday …  Sorry For the not many stalls turn out because of some circumstances… But what a Great turn out & supporters from everywhere … Next One will be on May because of April Mushroom Festival..  Some Stalls Booking Already for the May … The date will be announce soon.

And The Street Musicians were amazing as like everybody said..  ( Creatives ideas From Winehouse will be continiue   :)  )  Super Mario & The Band will be support that kind of Events .. and Yes Again,, They are really good ..  :D

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 08:47:15 AM »

Offline Rosy

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 16:23:22 PM »
we have friends coming out in May who are keen to help support local Uzumlu events so hopefully their holiday will coincide with your May event. Do you need raffle prizes bringing out from UK, they will be happy to do this if asked.

Offline judy d

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 08:33:11 AM »
may one ask what circumstances prevented stall holders attending the Easter Sunday craft fair it was a lovely sunny day and should have been good for bussiness

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 09:50:57 AM »
There were some circumstances Ms. Drake .This was our first joint street fair with the Uzumlu School .. Our other craft fairs had been held inside the Winehouse for the last two years ... Yes there were some organisation  problems which will not happen again ..

Plus the Same day there were other events in Gocek & Hisaronu and later on we did hear in Koycegiz too.. Some of our stalls who booked , last min they changed their  minds and went to the Other events .. Plus some of our turkish laides stalls had been late because of the clocks going forward .. And they said it s late now no need to come ..  !!!

But still it was great to see lots of people who wanted to support Uzumlu Mid-School from all around Fethiye ... Great & busy afternoon  with the street musicians ... Next one will be full of stalls & many booked  & deposit paid already ...  it will be at the end of May ...

Thank you for coming  & supporting the event Ms. & Mr. Drake . 

Regards .
ian & Snr

Offline judy d

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »
There were some circumstances Ms. Drake .This was our first joint street fair with the Uzumlu School .. Our other craft fairs had been held inside the Winehouse for the last two years ... Yes there were some organisation  problems which will not happen again ..

Plus the Same day there were other events in Gocek & Hisaronu and later on we did hear in Koycegiz too.. Some of our stalls who booked , last min they changed their  minds and went to the Other events .. Plus some of our turkish laides stalls had been late because of the clocks going forward .. And they said it s late now no need to come ..  !!!

But still it was great to see lots of people who wanted to support Uzumlu Mid-School from all around Fethiye ... Great & busy afternoon  with the street musicians ... Next one will be full of stalls & many booked  & deposit paid already ...  it will be at the end of May ...

Thank you for coming  & supporting the event Ms. & Mr. Drake . 

Regards .
ian & Snr

]I came to the street fair on Sunday  to buy a picture that was being sold, that I had seen the previous day at the Uzumlu Ladies fair for which I hadn't taken enough money for, not to actually support  your goings on, and incedently I object to the Ms. title when I am a full blown Mrs.

[

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 13:08:00 PM »
Can I suggest if you can't use "reply with quote" then you don't? Just reply using the quick reply box below.

I must also say that anyone who objects to someone writing in a language that is not their own writing "Ms" instead of "Mrs" really needs to find something worthwhile to get irate about. Absolutely pathetic.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 13:31:37 PM »
I have to say that I found the phrase "not to actually support  your goings on" very disparaging :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf