Author Topic: Uzumlu estate agents  (Read 3919 times)

Offline honeycombe

Uzumlu estate agents
« on: January 21, 2015, 14:40:37 PM »
I understand a new estate agency started up last year in Uzumlu just along from Ramazans barbers.   Does anyone have any experience of dealing with them or know of anyone who has dealt with them. 
Also if any of the staff speak English and contact details if poss please.  Many thanks in advance  ;)

Offline emekliyim

Re: Uzumlu estate agents
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 22:16:47 PM »
The link you need for contact details is http://www.uzumluestates.com/

Zihni Kaya is the owner of this business, and he speaks excellent English.  He used to work at Fethiye Homes in Fethiye, and  they were the builders when we bought our property there some 6 years ago.

If you go to see him, introduce yourself as having read this post by Bernard Smith, and I am positive he will help you in whatever way you require.

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 09:40:00 AM »
Thank you so much for that,  also interested to hear reviews from anyone else who has had dealings with them

Offline AandP

• Uzumlu
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 11:46:33 AM »
Zihni has been teaching us Turkish for the last year. He's  a retired English  teacher,  and is a nice, trustworthy man.

Offline Firo

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 13:58:35 PM »
One of the friendliest emlaks we have used. He did everything we expected from him whilst our villa was for sale. His English is excellent. We would use him again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf