Author Topic: Could it be the end of RTE?  (Read 8448 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Could it be the end of RTE?
« on: December 03, 2017, 20:27:39 PM »
I don't get to read as much news as I used to. I thought RTE had cemented himself in power for as long as he likes after the attempted coup - could his days seriously be numbered?

Offline busybee

Re: Could it be the end of RTE?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 05:29:13 AM »
Live in hope Keith....Whatever he and his cohorts do, he will find a way to discredit any truth and his followers will believe him hook line and sinker.  If they are, even thinking that this man, is not what he really seems, they are too afraid to loose their income and freedom.  Many of his voters dont know whats going on the next town, let alone the in world...Those who are better educated and comfortably off believe he demi god who has given them a lifestyle and piety in abundance.  Just my opinion.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 05:38:23 AM »
Its certainly not looking good for him and I think the economic ministers 50million could be just the beginning.
140k people tweeted that bit of info, read by a massive audience, so although not on main stream news people are aware, social media will be his biggest enemy.
10000s more will have been too scared to tweet.
Lets see what this weeks revelations are.
I don't think many are convinced that the judges, jury and any one else are all part of the same group that organised 15th July.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline yabanci

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 08:25:42 AM »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:41:31 AM »

Isn't it strange that the only ones that seem bothered about the Zarrab / Attilla trial are the Turkish Government.

They have praised and awarded Zarrab for years but have now seized the properties and belongings of him and

21 members of his family and associates, but have said its not too late and if he stops testifying they can have it

all back and everyone can be friends again.  Its been reported that he took his family to the US and handed himself

in to save his life, and certain people are enraged that he was allowed to travel. His business partner has been

sentenced to death in Iran. 

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 09:14:59 AM »
I don't think many are convinced that the judges, jury and any one else are all part of the same group that organised 15th July.
So you don't think the US judiciary and politicians are utterly pervaded by Gulenists and that this is what Trump meant when he promised to "drain the swamp"?

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 16:17:01 PM »
I don't know about that and certainly wouldn't post my own views about Gulenists online with the way things are. But certainly people don't seem to be convinced.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 20:07:25 PM »
Linda do you not have concerns that you are living in a country where you are unable to express your feelings in public?

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 05:59:05 AM »
Linda do you not have concerns that you are living in a country where you are unable to express your feelings in public?
Yes I do. Very much so and always feel nervous coming back in as so many have been turned away for expressing opinions.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 09:46:11 AM »
British people?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf