Author Topic: Residency Form  (Read 2880 times)

Offline simpsons

Residency Form
« on: April 05, 2013, 08:23:09 AM »
Hi, I have just downloaded the iKAMET TEZKERESi iSTEK FORMU and would like to know if it has to be filled in in  Turkish, or can it be English. The form is in turkish and english,
Also, does anyone know of an Internet cafe in Fethiye with a colour printer, as this needs to be printed off in colour.
Thanks                                                                                                      

Offline apollo

Re: Residency Form
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 10:14:37 AM »
Complete the form in English (online) and then print off when filled in. I would be surprised if a black and white copy was unacceptable.

Why not call in at the passport police and ask.

Failing that save the form to a USB stick or disc and any of the photo shops will print it for you.

Offline snowtop

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »
I did a renewal a couple of weeks ago.  The passport office gave me one form which I took to the necessary departments and the last thing i had to do was take that form across to the KAPTAN office across from the passport police.   They filled out the form online and gave me the printout to put in my file.  That cost 15TL.  The next time, I will fill the form online and colour print it, just to be on the safe side.  We all know how "Picky" these officials can be when they are not at their best, or been  spurned by their beloved.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 14:29:08 PM »

The form also has to be filled in using capital letters.

Offline apollo

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 16:35:27 PM »

We have helped several friends and the non use of capitals has never been an issue.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 16:51:18 PM »

We have helped several friends and the non use of capitals has never been an issue.

Well it was 2 weeks ago when he told us to fill the forms in again in capitals. You pays your money you take your chance. ;-)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf