Author Topic: New law of work/resident permits 2014  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Dutchie

Re: New law of work/resident permits 2014
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 19:05:04 PM »
You don't need a turkish businesspartner to open a business but you won't be allowed to work in your own company.
Yes, there are several succesful foreigners in Turkey but most of them have been living here for years, know the culture, the way the system works and are fluent in Turkish.

Move over here, live here for a while, learn the language fluently and then you can still decide whether you would like to have a business here.

Offline Eric

Re: New law of work/resident permits 2014
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 19:12:46 PM »
Quote; " I think this has been lifted now"  I think, is no where near good enough.  Believe me we have only your interests at heart here.  We, collectively, have lived here a lot of years if you add us all up.  We know of the pitfalls of "I think", "A friend told me", a Turkish friend told me", "I heard it in the bar the other day"  etc etc.   Reality is you will invest a lot of money, you will need a Turkish partner, you will not be able to work in the bar, when/if you are successful rival bars will complain to the tax man, Mayor, Authorities, Police etc etc.  You would be better investing the money and sitting on your pretty little backside.  At the end of the day, no matter what the interest is, you will still have your money.  Buying a bar here risks having no return on investment and also risks losing your investment.  There will be plenty here who will give you the same info with example.  Scunner is the Oracle on this, PLEASE listen to him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf