Author Topic: Location of Tiryaki hotel & any reviews  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Location of Tiryaki hotel & any reviews
« on: August 03, 2014, 11:38:03 AM »
Can someone give me a rough idea of the location of the Tiryaki hotel please and any reviews good or bad if any members have stayed here... I searched 18 pages of the hotel section but could not find what I was looking for... thanks as always  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Location of Tiryaki hotel & any reviews
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 12:31:04 PM »
Thank you KKOB I always seem to forget about TA :(

Offline sadler

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
Had a look round it last October, seemed very nice. It is a bit out of the way, over from the Aiden Pide roundabout and behind the Park Hotel, or that general direction. Probably a good 15 mins walk to the sea front.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 12:47:13 PM »
We stayed for one night in the penthouse suite (it was a freebie friends booked for their anniversary and could not go) Fantastic room with a Jacuzzi one end a big bed the other and a large TV in the middle on a swivel. Very nice evning meal and breakfast 15 mins walk to Calis front.

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 13:54:04 PM »
Mark you could have waved to me out of the window !!! Glad you had a nice time though. People on holiday on our site went there for an evening meal and he said prices comparable to seafront and he had a superb steak .They also used the sauna/massage rooms and were very happy with that too. Living close by it does seem mostly Turkish holidaymakers and they had a fantastic Bayram party .

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 17:59:16 PM »
Thank you everyone, it is our 25th wedding anniversary in two weeks time (woop woop!) and we thought we would wait until Turkey the following week to celebrate properly, I was looking at the Tiryaki and saw that Jacuzzi in the room and got really excited then realised it was the honeymoon suite, am still tempted to book it but booking.com said the hotel was in Fethiye...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf