Author Topic: Residency renewal query  (Read 6196 times)

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
Re: Residency renewal query
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 16:14:09 PM »
Where are you staying now that you sold your villa? You should have changed your address to where you are now staying. There will probably be a fine for not changing. I would go to the office before I was due to renew  and see what the officials say.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2016, 15:35:52 PM »
I applied through Yakup last September to renew my residency, Yakup didn't advise me that I needed 14 months on my passport and consequently I received a residency permit valid for only 7 months. It's due to run out in April, and my query is this - I have been told it will be better for me to get a tourist e visa when I go back to UK for a week in April, and then reapply for my residency before that runs out. Is there any advantage/ disadvantage to doing it this way, or would I be better applying for a new RP before my current one expires. This is normally something I would ask Yakup about, but I no longer trust him, he just didn't want to know when I got my RP back with only 7 months on it, even though I paid for a full 12 months.
c
I decided to renew for the 5 missing months, I used Yakup again, it cost me another 400tl, that's 900tl overall including all costs, taxes, etc etc for a 12 months residency and Yakup cannot understand why I'm not a happy bunny.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2016, 15:45:49 PM »
Yakup cannot understand why I'm not a happy bunny.

I can't understand why you used him again...

There's plenty of choice when it comes to RP agents - Inspector on here is the first one that comes to mind, and I'm sure other members can add to the list.

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf