Author Topic: New Residence Permit Help  (Read 4615 times)

Offline anneyaniklar

• Newly Registered
Re: New Residence Permit Help
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 08:27:13 AM »
Hi All,

I followed the advice from the many people who recommended the services of the INSPECTOR to help me with my residency application. I just wanted to let everyone know what a fabulous service they offer at a very reasonable cost, the whole process was managed by him very professionally and pain free. I just now await delivery of my Official Residency card from the government   :)

If anyone requires help and assistance with Residency I would highly recommend that you contact INSPECTOR.

Thank you all for your advice.

Kind regards Anne

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2019, 08:40:44 AM »
Good morning, Anne; glad to hear you have Residence sorted.

I'm in much the same boat; how long did it take you start-to-finish from meeting with Inspector to acceptance? Must you stay in country until the card arrives or does it go to your home country address?

Thanks in advance.
Dale

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 09:22:30 AM »
The application process can be done in 1 day, though is more usually over 2 days, as the appointment for the interview at the registration office isn't usually made until all the paperwork is collected. It's at the interview stage that you know whether you've been accepted or not.

The card is sent to your Turkish address & friends recently got their cards within 2 weeks of application. Note, you get a text that it's on it's way to you &, if you're not home, when it's delivered you have 7 days to collect it from the PTT by the otogar.

You can leave Turkey before the card is received if a) your tourist visa is still valid or b) you get your application form stamped by the kaymakan's office, in which case you may only leave Turkey for 14 days.

Offline nev

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 20:51:20 PM »
Yes, Mustafa 'The Inspector' just did ours. Fantastic service and a lovely man.

Offline anneyaniklar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2019, 22:59:30 PM »
Hi Dale,

Yes Liz is correct with what she has advised. My appointment was on the 17th June so I haven’t received my card yet but I’m hoping it will arrive before I go back to the UK on the 23rd July. Either way I should be ok to return as my visa will still be valid and I had my visa form stamped.

Good luck with your application and I will post an update when I get notification that my card is on its way.

Kind regards Anne

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 08:02:02 AM »
Thanks, Liz for your comprehensive reply and thanks Anne for verifying.

Good luck Anne, hope the notification (and card!) comes soon.
Dale

Offline anneyaniklar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 10:49:01 AM »
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know that my Residence Permit Card got delivered by PTT this morning approximately 3.5 weeks after the government appointment.

I am now officially a Turkish Resident   :)

Thanks again to Mustafa (The Inspector) and his team for all of your help

Kind regards Anne

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 17:30:20 PM »
Just done my residency renewal with Inspector highly recommend his services and he reimbursed me some money as my tax was a little less then quoted how honest is that as I wouldn’t have realised...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf