Author Topic: returning after 6 months on blue book  (Read 7666 times)

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
Re: returning after 6 months on blue book
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 09:56:38 AM »
Sorry to go slightly off topic but has anyone had problems recently getting a visa on line.  I tried twice yesterday, filling in all the necessary forms for myself and my travelling companion, After all going well, was told e mail would be sent immediately, didn't happen, tried resend no joy.  E-mailed the helpline only to be asked for a reference number, you don't get a reference number until you receive the confirmation e mail which takes you onto the next step which is payment.  Any help would be gratefully received.

Offline bernbrian

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 11:09:31 AM »
Hi Don

Sorry for not replying sooner to your question. The response we got from the Fethiye Police office at the harbour was sketchy to say the least. The gist of it was that our residency was still valid at the moment. But we would be better applying earlier rather than waiting until September. Our Evisa, which we took out as a back-up, ends in June. So we will probably apply for a renewal to our residency at the beginning of June.
We will be hoping to use Yakup Yilmaz for assistance in completing our application.
It is still a grey area as to what will happen when we apply but we would prefer enlisting someone who can deal with any problems at that time. We had Rosie's assistance 2 years age but Rosie (Ilknur) has moved to Izmir.
Will try and let you know the outcome in June.
Brian

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »
Double check the web site.. there's a lot of unofficial ones out there.

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2015, 13:54:04 PM »
Checked it is the right website, my e-mail address is correct etc. it still comes through that my application has been successful, but still no e-mail in my inbox, or my folders. Help!!

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2015, 13:56:51 PM »
If you click on the contact button it will bring up a list of Phone numbers.. I'd give them a bell to put your mind at rest. 

Offline Lorraine

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 14:12:27 PM »
Just a possibility that the website not working today or a problem with it has not rectified as it is a bank holiday Here and government offices may not be working?

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2015, 14:16:35 PM »
echogirl1, you should check your 'junk' email folder. they do advise that the emails they send could hit there. I successfully bought 5 yesterday, maybe i was clogging up their system ;D

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 14:59:11 PM »
Have checked the junk, spam, and all other folders. No reply, and after one hour it automatically delestes itself.  I shall give it a try after the Bank Holiday and if not will try  phoning them.  Thanks for help.

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2015, 15:29:31 PM »
Hi Don

Sorry for not replying sooner to your question. The response we got from the Fethiye Police office at the harbour was sketchy to say the least. The gist of it was that our residency was still valid at the moment. But we would be better applying earlier rather than waiting until September. Our Evisa, which we took out as a back-up, ends in June. So we will probably apply for a renewal to our residency at the beginning of June.
We will be hoping to use Yakup Yilmaz for assistance in completing our application.
It is still a grey area as to what will happen when we apply but we would prefer enlisting someone who can deal with any problems at that time. We had Rosie's assistance 2 years age but Rosie (Ilknur) has moved to Izmir.
Will try and let you know the outcome in June.
Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the update.

I intend to use Yakup and I spoke with him just before we left Fethiye earlier this week. Our RP's expire in Dec 2016 and he seems to think they will not be cancelled when we return in October contrary to the current regulations stating they would be cancelled if we are out of Turkey for more the 120 days.

I'm hoping it will become clearer by the time we return in October. It will be interesting to see how you get on.

Don

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 09:22:47 AM »
Have checked the junk, spam, and all other folders. No reply, and after one hour it automatically deletes itself.  I shall give it a try after the Bank Holiday and if not will try  phoning them.  Thanks for help.

My neighbours in Kaya had the same problem. They finished up paying £30+ each on one of the other sites.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf