Author Topic: 2yr Resi expires 14th May-Flight booked for 20th May  (Read 1736 times)

Offline busybee

2yr Resi expires 14th May-Flight booked for 20th May
« on: May 10, 2019, 08:56:52 AM »
Have been in the UK for 1yr-have a 2yr Resi which expires 14/5   Not able to travel until 20/5, due to close relatives funeral. Probably NOT !! but is there anyway I can apply for a renewal from here? I have trawled thru lots of the VERY NEW INFO but want to double check. I shall be able to have a text from the PTT.  Or is it just easier to let it go and get an E-Visa.  My circumstances now allow me to spend more time in Calis. Any help would be sooooo appreciated.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: 2yr Resi expires 14th May-Flight booked for 20th May
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 10:03:21 AM »
You could apply for a renewal at the Turkish Consulate in London but it involves lots of queing and hanging around and I think you have to make an appointment through their website.

Get an e-visa and then re-apply for your residency when you're out there.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 10:08:22 AM »
You won't be able to renew from the UK Barb. You need the paperwork from the nufus & tapu offices & have to attend the meeting at the office in Fethiye, where (new from end 2018) you have fingerprints & profile photos taken.

Maybe sees yer around some time

Offline daveG

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 16:20:30 PM »
Thanks for info Liz, as we were waiting for a reply from inspector regarding our 2yr residency. :angel:

Offline busybee

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 16:45:58 PM »
Thanks everyone, its as I thought....a lot has changed in 1yr!! for the better? it seems,  slicker/streamlined and sort of on par with other countries?  No doubt hic ups, but thats anywhere.   KKOB The Turkish Embassy good idea, if you have a few days to spare!!!, which I haven't unfortunately.  Will get an E-Visa.  Yes Liz will pm you.  Catch up lunch !!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf