Author Topic: 2016 Super Quiz date  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Pi55y

2016 Super Quiz date
« on: October 15, 2016, 16:15:01 PM »
The “Super Quiz” to find the 3C’s Quiz Champions of 2016 is being held at Guven’s bar and  restaurant in Çalış on Friday 25 November.

Local quiz teams in the area are invited to take part in the annual Quiz organised by Çalış based  children’s charity, the 3C’s. Teams can represent a local bar or restaurant or they may be a group of friends but they are limited to a maximum of 6 people in a team. The winning team not only wins a bottle of wine but will be presented with the 3C’s “Challenge Cup” on the night which is theirs to keep for one year which gives them the kudos of being the Quiz Champions of the local area. Last year’s super team were first time winners  Dive Med – can they be beaten? 

The quiz will start at 7.30 pm prompt and will consist of 8 subject rounds, including a joker and discard round. There will also be an ongoing table top round in each half.   The entry fee to the quiz is 10 TL per team and this money will go towards the 3C’s children’s charity, helping to fund worthwhile projects for youngsters in the Calis/Fethiye educational area. There will also be a raffle during the evening.

Quiz teams are asked to register in advance to assist  the  restaurant with numbers.  Please message me or ring the 3C’s on either 0534 418 7769  or  0539 860 7761 to register your team. 

If any of the Dive Med team read this article please can you contact the 3C’s  on the  above numbers as they need to collect their cup! Thanks

Offline Pi55y

Re: 2016 Super Quiz date
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 18:35:22 PM »
Well we have now got  the quiz cup cup back and are polishing it ready for the winners of the Super Quiz on Friday 25th November. We understand that  last years winners Dive Med are defending their title as champions and are hoping to win it back again and take it back "up the hill" for yet another year so if your quiz team would like to take up the challenge and  join in the fun please register your team by either  messaging  me or ring the 3C’s on either 0534 418 7769  or  0539 860 7761 Thanks    :)  

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 18:43:07 PM »
If there are any quiz teams out there you have  just 10 days left to register your team for the 3C's annual Super Quiz where you will get your chance to be crowned quiz champions of the local area and to be presented with the Challenge Cup for the forthcoming year. Please pm me or ring 0539 860 7761 to register. Thanks

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 18:37:18 PM »
Still 3 days left to register for this event

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf