Author Topic: Best Testi  (Read 13854 times)

Offline Stuart T

Re: Best Testi
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 14:52:40 PM »
"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach.

So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it....well he gets it.

I don't like it any more than you men".

(Cool Hand Luke - 1967).

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 15:23:10 PM »
Not for advertising certainly.

Really?  That's like saying the cheques in the post and honest dear, I won't...   :)

We know some people in this forum management have a benefits from some places. And they dont allow the other places interests.

Nonsense.  How have you managed to post here then?  You're coming across as a rather jealous individual, maybe you should look and learn from the businesses that do post on here.

Anyway, consider your account "under review".  I've locked it and Keith can do as he sees fit.

JF

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 15:38:48 PM »
Thanks everyone for their reply to our testi. But once you should try it, the aim of the picture is the awareness of the foods in our restaurant. For helping our dear costumers. Not for advertising certainly. Because we have already regular lovely guests. And we are open and same approach to everyone who is sitting our chairs   :)

We know some people in this forum management have a benefits from some places. And they dont allow the other places interests.

All thanks for replies. Love you and see you in our restaurant   :)

Enjoy your meal!!!  :-*

What a load of nonsense.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 17:56:42 PM »

Assuming you mean me, I wish that were true! I can honestly say I get more drinks or perks on the house during a week in Spain that I have never been to before than I ever had in Calis!

What a crock. Back to reality please...

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 20:27:08 PM »
We went with neighbours (to watch the footie) who use the place and although the staff were very nice. I hated the way they allowed people to smoke in there.  It spoilt the night as the table behind us had 5 men all smoking.
We would not go back on that single basis
There are very few places in Calis that don't allow smoking Jacqui - even your favourite place, George's, allows people to smoke - unless that has changed since the refurb?  I understand you find it unpleasant to say the least, but if you refused to go somewhere because they allowed it you would surely be very limited for choice?  It seems a bit unfair to single Kerim out as a place never to return to when there must be so many more to avoid on that single basis.

Yes, I agree their first posts have been rather clumsy but they are really nice guys and the food is good.   They always seem so pleasant and friendly with everyone whether its 9am or midnight so don't write the place off without trying it - give them a break eh?

Offline Kerim Restaurant - Hotel

• Newly Registered
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2016, 20:08:32 PM »
We went with neighbours (to watch the footie) who use the place and although the staff were very nice. I hated the way they allowed people to smoke in there.  It spoilt the night as the table behind us had 5 men all smoking.
We would not go back on that single basis
There are very few places in Calis that don't allow smoking Jacqui - even your favourite place, George's, allows people to smoke - unless that has changed since the refurb?  I understand you find it unpleasant to say the least, but if you refused to go somewhere because they allowed it you would surely be very limited for choice?  It seems a bit unfair to single Kerim out as a place never to return to when there must be so many more to avoid on that single basis.

Yes, I agree their first posts have been rather clumsy but they are really nice guys and the food is good.   They always seem so pleasant and friendly with everyone whether its 9am or midnight so don't write the place off without trying it - give them a break eh?

thank you  :-*

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Best Testi
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2016, 21:34:46 PM »
Just for your info I have had discussions during my visit and they understand the rules of CBF now and I have removed all bans.

George understands where their staff (not him) overdid it, and hopefully they will be informative and compliant members.    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf