Author Topic: Israel  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Israel
« on: July 28, 2014, 22:21:19 PM »
What in the name of all that is decent gives Israel the right to inflict this level of fear on an innocent such as this little girl.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 00:13:12 AM »
There is no way I would defend Israel or condone it's actions but I suspect that the Iranian or Russian supplied missiles that Hamas are constantly firing willy nilly into Israel might have some bearing.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 00:40:31 AM »
It is a long time since I felt such anger and upset in equal measures but this is directed at Idreal...We see in the UK children getting limbs blown off and I can hardly bear to watch..

Offline quackers

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 07:16:59 AM »
Hammas may be fırıng rockets ınto Israel but not many are not landıng because of the sheıld supplıed by other natıons. I dont understand mans ınhumanıty to man and the scenes are horrendous.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 09:47:01 AM »

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 12:15:16 PM »
The images shown with this song are fairly old, Michael Heart wrote this in 2009, but the sentiment is unchanged.

As the Daily Mail would say, Warning Graphic Content:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y</a>

JF

Offline yabanci

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 17:15:39 PM »

Hammas may be fırıng rockets ınto Israel but not many are not landıng because of the sheıld supplıed by other natıons.

Hence only 3 civilians killed to date on the Israeli side but over 1,000 killed on the Palestinian side. >:(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 17:46:03 PM »
Nothing will change this is Israel's chance to obliterate Gaza an the world will watch and do nothing.  The Jews have many rich people in high places in America and this is why no one will help the Palestinians.  Israel want the place to themselves and they have taken land bit by bit over the years and will continue to do so.  The poor people in Gaza are like fish in a barrel they have no hope.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 18:59:07 PM »
Nothing will change this is Israel's chance to obliterate Gaza an the world will watch and do nothing.  The Jews have many rich people in high places in America and this is why no one will help the Palestinians.  Israel want the place to themselves and they have taken land bit by bit over the years and will continue to do so.  The poor people in Gaza are like fish in a barrel they have no hope.

Got it in a nutshell Jaqui, my sentiments and thoughts exactly..

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 22:35:26 PM »
They've got a lot of friends in the UK government too according to C4 Dispatches

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/nov/16/pro-israel-lobby-conservatives-channel4-dispatches

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf