Author Topic: Attempted child snatch  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Attempted child snatch
« on: June 13, 2017, 14:39:57 PM »
This in on F.B.  The lady is a friend of my Sister-in-Law.  If you know anyone going to this place with children please make them aware.

As most of you know we are on holiday in Spain, it's now day 5, on our 2nd day we had the worst thing happen to us, out 23 month old daughter was nearly snatched from us!! A lady approached us at around 11pm as my daughter was on my lap! And her dad had gone to the toilet, The lady put her arms around her telling us that she was taking her! But I held on tight as my sister told her no!!! When the women realised she wasn't getting her! She took off running! I chased her and she run out of the hotel into a car! The hotel then refused to call the police as it would make the hotel look bad! I googled Spanish emergency services, We then spent then next 2 hours with the police! They also spent the next day with us printing off cctv images! This was in Cala de Mallorca at the hyb euro calas hotel,please be aware on your holidays! Anyone can enter the hotels! Be extra vigilant! Please share and make family's aware! X

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf