Author Topic: Fitted kitchens  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Harley

Fitted kitchens
« on: February 02, 2004, 22:53:25 PM »
Has anyone brought kitchen units for their property...?  Is it possible to buy pre-made kitchen units from the shop or do they have to be made to order...?

It's just that we're only going over for two weeks in May and I've been told it could take up to 2 weeks to have one made and fitted...  Obviously we'd like to see the finish product before we leave...

Any suggestions...?

Thanks

harley

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
Fitted kitchens
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 21:42:11 PM »
Gina

We would be interested to know how you get on as we may be looking for a new kitchen too.

Thanks

Gordon

Offline Hazel

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 23:02:55 PM »
We have just had a kitchen fitted in our villa, as we bought an empty shell the kitchen was fitted as part of the deal, I have only seen photos but it looks great, we got to design it ourselves.  Our agents "Hallmark" arranged everything for us, the fitters name was Ghengis he has a place up in Kaya where he produces wine.  A handy bloke to know.
We are going to see it in March so I can let you know more later if you are still interested.

Hazel

Offline Harley

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 23:16:08 PM »
Hazel....  That would be brilliant...

If you could get me his phone number, i'm sure my fantastic agents will help us do the rest...

Thanks...

Harley

Offline Hazel

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2004, 23:30:21 PM »
Wow noticed I have just scored a century.:D Gina I will e-mail our agent and see if I can get his number.

Hazel

Offline Harley

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 23:45:17 PM »
Thanks Hazel...

Harley

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
Fitted kitchens
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2004, 19:19:03 PM »
A kitchen fitter who produces his own wine.

Now there's a man I must meet............the kitchen can wait.

Offline WalgraveChippy

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2004, 17:08:47 PM »
Hazel, we'd like Genghis' number too if possible. We're having a house built in Kayakoy at the moment and we could do with some wine. Oh, and also some help with the kitchen!

Offline Hazel

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2004, 22:25:53 PM »
Went out in March to buy furniture only to find it was not Genghis who had fitted our kitchen, but a young man who is at the moment doing quite a lot of work on Saglik sorry I can't remember his name, we are very happy with the work he has done though.  It was Hallmark who arranged for the kitchen to be fitted so Corrine should be able to help you get in touch with him.  We are back there in 2 weeks so if you have a problem let me know and I will try and help you.

Hazel

Offline Sinbad

Fitted kitchens
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2004, 02:45:55 AM »
My wife selected more cupboards than neccessary - seems like several meters - both floor units and cupboards above. Price was £1750 which is good value considering that all the plumbing (for sink and washing machine) all wiring had to be relocated to the other end of the kitchen, extractor fan, splasback tiling, halogen lights all included. Heidi at Taurean was great in helping us with this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf