Author Topic: where can I buy a dehumidifier  (Read 1731 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
where can I buy a dehumidifier
« on: July 25, 2006, 22:29:25 PM »
We have recently had our basement converted, and are trying to eliminate the problem of damp as best we can.  does anyone know where we can buy a dehumidifier from? Also, we will be wanting to buy a large stand up fan for the terrace for when we arrive on Saturday - again, any hints on where I can buy one? Does anyone know of any places up in Ovacik that would sell either of these?

Thanks, Sue :D

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 22:40:28 PM »
Sue
Why not just go for an air conditioner instead - they dehumidify (just watch the water coming out of their outlet when it's humid) + you can use for heating in the winter?
Maybe you are thinking of running a dehumidifier to a drain outlet when you aren't there - if so forget I wrote the above.
Large fans - just about everywhere - Migros, Gima, Erin Spot +++ No idea of where to buy in Ovacik  though.
Linda

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 14:13:47 PM »
Thanks Linda. Will pop down to Migros or Erin on Saturday. and yes it is for drain when we aren't there through the winter. thanks anyway

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 16:50:04 PM »
Sue

I'm sure that Arcelik had some dehumidifiers in their shop on the usual back road from Fethiye (Carsi Sokak)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf