Author Topic: cycles  (Read 6003 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
cycles
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 16:25:13 PM »
Hi Elaine, yes I went to the shop twice, once for locks and once for a PUMPA as he called it, I have never seen two blokes covered in so much oil in in my life ! but the place is an alladins cave and will get the bikes serviced there when we are back in November.

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
cycles
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2005, 08:06:40 AM »
As Sue and I will be in Calis next week I am going to the shop mentioned to get a cycle for myself. We are lucky that our house is 5 mins walk down the road from the shops in Gunlukbasi and sometimes it makes us lazy as it is so easy to go for a cooked chicken rather than do our own cooking !
Pete

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
cycles
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2005, 13:26:43 PM »
Pete
Lazy? That's being pretty sensible especially during the summer months when it's too hot to have the oven on.
Must admit that sometimes you wonder if it's worth cooking when you can live on smoothies, pop along to the Pide place for a 40p Turkish Pide or down the road for a 1/2 bread chicken kebab for £1.
My mouth is watering as I type.
Take some tools for your bike, they seem difficult to find - we picked some up for a couple of pounds at Aldi or Lidl - but don't bother carting over a pump as they are easily bought from various places.
Envy you being there next week, hopefully it won't be too much longer before we get out there.
Linda

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
cycles
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2005, 16:56:23 PM »
Linda, Thanks for the suggestion about cycle tools. I agree that it is too easy to buy something nice to eat especially as we will have had to walk up to Gunlukbasi where there are so many places!.
We will love every minute that we are in Calis and hope to see you out there soon.
Pete and Sue :P[:X]

Offline kanga

cycles
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2005, 15:59:31 PM »
Like everything else we own we bought our kids 3 mountain bikes from EREN SPOT a great price and they were all delivered and built for free cannot ask for better than that.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf