Author Topic: is migros cheating us?  (Read 3272 times)

Offline ilkay

is migros cheating us?
« on: April 29, 2007, 19:26:34 PM »
yesterday i went to migros to buy pampers for my baby and some small things for house couse as i have seen pampers are on discount normaly big maxi bad pampers costs 26.00 ytl but it was written 19.95 on the stage and i bought 3 from them and i bought a cd called kostebek i dont know english name of it and some meal and some cleaning things for house when i want was on the cashier first cd passed and as you know its written on the screen on the top how much it is when i look there it was written 9.90 ytl i showed them its written 2.90 ytl and she called manager and she said sorry it was our mistake and i said sorry for that i scream on you and after when i payed i looked at my bill and i have seen that pampers costs 20.95 ytl but it must be 19.95 ytl and i said to the cashier please wait i need to check everything on the bill and she asked again manager and manager came again in artistic form and she asked leave your things and show me where its written in really bad form of talking and i went inside whit her and showed her what is written and when she has seen it she turned abck and start to call some places and went to information desk she never said me something and i went behind her and i said her i m not behind of 1 ytl i said her this is not good thing must i check everything on the bill she turned back and said sorry whiout looking at my face and went to cashier and brought me back 1 ytl i said her take it and give it to your manager and i said her i will tell these things everuy where
please if you go to migros please check everything on the bill as you know tansas also belongs to same company please be carefull about your bills in migros as everyone we never check what is written on the bill we are paying it and not looking at how much it is or is it same as on the stage
!!!!be carefull!!!!!
best regards
ilkay

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
is migros cheating us?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 19:47:00 PM »
Ilkay thanks so much for the warning.
I ususally check my receipt but admit I do become a little lazy at times, especially when in a hurry.  I have noticed items price differently on my till receipt but usually when I have returned home, I just thought it was probably my mistake as I had mis-read the sign on the goods.

I will try to take more notice next time I do a big shop.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
is migros cheating us?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 21:38:48 PM »
thanks for the info will defiantly check my bill next time i shop

Offline amanda bullock

is migros cheating us?
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:47:22 AM »
thanks for that
Amanda B

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
is migros cheating us?
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 20:54:45 PM »
Many people will think Migros being a supermarket will be cheaper......do not be fooled it is not! Example Baked Beans in Migros 3.99 TL Same brand same size in our local corner shop 1.75 TL  There are many similar examples that I could quote. Moral is shop around or pay for the convenience of one stop shopping ...Your Choice. :)

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
is migros cheating us?
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 21:30:52 PM »
Very interesting Ilkay. I like the others will check my receipts however  it will be a first if I do  :)

Offline teresa321

is migros cheating us?
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 07:55:29 AM »
Thanks for the warning Ilkay it is very much like the UK then, differing prices at the checkout and shop around for the best buys.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
is migros cheating us?
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »
thanks ilkay.  does anyone use gima? we normally use migros, and I hear there is one being built in Ovacik, but it would be quite handy to use gima when we drive down to fethiey, as the carpark we use is not to far away

Offline amanda bullock

is migros cheating us?
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 11:52:15 AM »
Gima has changed to carrefour now.French company I think.Should be ok.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
is migros cheating us?
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 13:22:42 PM »
 :) Its difficult to check your bill when you have a queue of customers behind you,but I will in future, Thank you. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf