Author Topic: dental implant  (Read 8743 times)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
dental implant
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 22:08:03 PM »
He should do.  One of the owners on Violet had this done during her holiday without a problem

Offline hubblebubbles

dental implant
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 14:20:14 PM »
I cannot understand the comment one dentist made that implants not really suitable for people over 35......Had two teeth implants when I was in my 60's and never had a single problem . My brother had ten implants also in his 60's and no trouble at all.I was very lucky and was invited to have mine done at a teaching hospital in London so providing I didnt mind all the students watching I got it done at a bargain price of £800 for two teeth.

Offline kevman

dental implant
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2011, 14:20:34 PM »
I personally would not recommend Cagatay Aras but there are numerous dentists around.Just make sure you get your prices sorted before the work starts.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
dental implant
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2011, 14:23:34 PM »
Wouldn't it be a little more fair if you said why you wouldn't recommend him?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
dental implant
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011, 15:44:30 PM »
I think this is a terrible statment to make without quantifying it.  We have used Cagatay for four years now and have found him a great Dentist who has saved us a lot of money with the excellent work  he has done and besides that he is a really nice man.  
As for implants not being suitable for people over 35 years old.  I have never had any, but Catagay was telling us that lots of older people from the U.K. who have dentures are coming to him for implants, surely more people in the older generation would need implants rather than younger people?

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
dental implant
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 22:06:09 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kevman

I personally would not recommend Cagatay Aras but there are numerous dentists around.Just make sure you get your prices sorted before the work starts.

i had problem with poor fillings english dentist done, went to cagatay, he sorted me out, best treatment ive ever had and a lot cheaper than rip off britain.[^] :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 22:06:41 PM by desmartinson »

Offline bulla

dental implant
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 21:02:35 PM »
Thanks to every one who replied.
I have booked with Cagatay for May in my two week hols
I havent't a clue about the click on porcelain bridge any advice.
Do you have to have needles before fitting it. Cagatay thank fully said he would be able to help me if i have enough teeth for the leg of the bridge.
Don't realy undrstand. I have two large teeth at the (front left side & one right at the front missing) but all my other teeth are ok

Thanks once againg
This forum is bril

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
dental implant
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 21:27:16 PM »
My dentist here in the UK can't believe the work Cagatay has done for me for what I paid. I trust him 1000% and to me he is a master craftsman, not a dentist. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone - I rarely understand about bridges and crowns and implants or anything much regarding dentistry - he tells me what he thinks needs to be done, how much it will cost and I tell him to get on with it.

Just put your faith in him and trust his advice and suggestions - he is someone you can rely on in all cases.

Offline bulla

dental implant
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2011, 21:29:14 PM »
Thank you Scunner for your reply. You have helped to ease my mind as i am scared to death of dentists and i will be putting all my trust in Cagatay on all the good things you & everyone on the forum have said about him
All the best
Noreen

Offline grahamturner09

dental implant
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2011, 22:37:39 PM »
I hade a bridge done by Cagatay here in the uk it would cost £1250 he charged me 800 Lira.I had a quote from him a year before he did it and it was the same price when I had it done. I went in on tuesday and the work was finished by friday Great job.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf