Author Topic: Harbour Houses & Mustafa Ergur- Fethiye. Tapu's!!!  (Read 33743 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Harbour Houses & Mustafa Ergur- Fethiye. Tapu's!!!
« on: December 14, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »
Harbour Houses, Suzan Jeffrey & EX-Partner MustafaE  and their Builder friend, have cost me a Fortune...

OMG I've been looking at how much my Property Purchase has cost me so far; without adding in All Payments to the Builder (all paid apart from £2.000.00, but he still owes me some too) Estate agents Fees, Lots of Legal Fee's (still no Tapu!) Furnishing Apartment, 10 trips over (all in hotels, apart from one week in My apartment in Feb this year, can't stay there now, they had the electric cut-off!!) Gulp!!!

My Mortgage payments alone, now amount to just short of 11 thousand pounds OMG, dare I add it all up gulp!

I could have extended my home, here in UK, taken Holidays etc, etc, instead of all this worry, OMG Why didn't I

It's over 3 years now since I 'unknowingly' signed my life away', I now know that the builder has put MY TAPU into someone else's name (I have a copy of it) He Refuses to discuss it with, Lawyers, Consulate etc. The person 'who's Father's' name is on MY Tapu, keeps spreading lies about how much money is involved and, who's name is now on the Tapu, apparently he has promised his family that the apartment is theirs!!!

They aren't disputing that I paid, yes I have receipts. The Builder and the person in who's name My Tapu is now registered (he denied his name was on it, until I obtained a copy) refuse to meet, talk, communicate etc. The Lawyers I have paid, talk and go round in circles, achieving nothing. Many people have tried to talk to them, all we ever hit is a brick wall!

The "Estate" agent was/is useless, and she seems to be frightened of the builder, she kept telling me how dangerous he is!!

Have yet to try the Ombudsman route but, don't think she's a registered member, not sure if he could help. People keep telling me 'they can't do that' but, they have.

I've given Fair Warning, a lot of the information about my situation is already on CBF, you just need to know where to look. Harbour Houses are the Agents (MustafaE has already named them) so I'm not really making a new statement

2 Topics, both locked; April 2007 topic 'True or False' again in April 2007, in Introductions, 'MustafaE'
The posts in question.

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}14902&SearchTerms=MustafaE

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}14615&SearchTerms=True,or,False

Since these postings I made a further 3 trips over, trying to get my Tapu. Even when I got a copy of the Tapu in June, MustafaE, still denied his Father's name is on it!!! he told everyone it had nothing to do with him, or his family & that I owed money.... When I arrived in June, the electricity had been cut off, a 'Bill' with my name on it, supposedly from the Electricity Co waited for me. I had to move into a Hotel, again.. The property is not in my name, obviously, I don't have my Tapu... so 'Someone' arranged this little surprise for me, and wrote my name on the Bill . (spelt incorrectly by the by)

They have actually had My Tapu in their name since Dec 2005, but have always denied it. I now know that the son, was showing people around the building, even when it was being built, telling everyone that My Apartment, belonged to his family..... etc

This is only the tip of the Iceberg

Surely there must be 'regulatory' bodies in Turkey, why should I now have to find, even more money to take them to court to get my Tapu....

If anyone can offer any advise, I would be very grateful.

I now CHALLENGE Harbour Houses estate agents of Fethiye & MustafaE (partner in Harbour Houses when I purchased) to come on here & defend their non action on my behalf. I want to know EXACTLY what Susan Jeffrey's is doing to obtain my Tapu & put things right. And why MustafaE's Father thinks he can keep my Tapu in his name???

They have already been paid, I have no Tapu, just a nightmare! and a large mortgage to pay!!!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 12:36:51 PM by cef »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf