Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Linda1953

Campaigns
« on: January 24, 2008, 14:44:40 PM »
How about lobbying the Turkish Government for the right to work for a change? :D

Thousands of us are here spending our hard earned and boosting the economy.:P The country is benefiting from it and taking it but wont allow people to earn anything back.

Ok we are getting a good interest rate at the banks and perhaps should be grateful for that. :D  

We cant even work in our own businesses here.:(  

Be interested to know forum members honest views are on this subject? :P

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Campaigns
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 15:46:52 PM »
good point

Offline starman

Campaigns
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 15:50:48 PM »
but wont happen

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Campaigns
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 16:23:54 PM »
If they are serious about getting into the EU then it will have to happen at some stage - don't hold your breath though.

Offline starman

Campaigns
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 17:41:18 PM »
I am having lunch together with the British Ambassador and the head of Invest Turkey who works for Tayip Erdogans office. Our number one topic of conversation to be presented to them would be the issue of work permits and why they are making it much more complicated over the last 6 months.
They are being stupid when a company invests billion of dollars but they wont issue their ceo a work permit and this will just hurt Turkey in the long run when corporates look elsewhere to place their HQs.

Offline carlan

Campaigns
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 17:52:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by starman

I am having lunch together with the British Ambassador and the head of Invest Turkey who works for Tayip Erdogans office. Our number one topic of conversation to be presented to them would be the issue of work permits and why they are making it much more complicated over the last 6 months. They are being stupid when a company invests billion of dollars but they wont issue their ceo a work permit and this will just hurt Turkey in the long run when corporates look elsewhere to place their HQs.

Now that is interesting starman. How about asking him about the issuing of Tapus for all those who have ivested tens of thousands of pounds and got 'sweet nothing' for their money!!!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 17:53:57 PM by carlan »

Offline starman

Campaigns
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 18:12:25 PM »
Know nothing about that subject and is the wrong sector anyway.

Offline amanda bullock

Campaigns
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 18:44:23 PM »
i second that carlan

Offline Linda1953

Campaigns
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 12:09:39 PM »
I am having lunch together with the British Ambassador and the head of Invest Turkey who works for Tayip Erdogans office. Our number one topic of conversation to be presented to them would be the issue of work permits and why they are making it much more complicated over the last 6 months.
They are being stupid when a company invests billion of dollars but they wont issue their ceo a work permit and this will just hurt Turkey in the long run when corporates look elsewhere to place their HQs

Wasnt this posted by GB? Sorry Im confused who is having a meeting with the above - you starman or Gorgeous Gurning Bird??

Offline starman

Campaigns
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 12:53:41 PM »
me. GB just quoted me in the other post.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf