Author Topic: Locksmiths  (Read 1985 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Locksmiths
« on: March 05, 2008, 20:12:42 PM »
Can anyone recommend a good reasonably-priced locksmith in Calis?  We're coming out on 21st March, and, having read about burglaries in the area, I want to get some extra locks on our patio doors.  I've read that most burglaries occur whilst you're there which is a bit scary (kids rooms are downstairs, whilst ours is upstairs).

Not sure this is in the right place, but I'm sure someone will move it to the correct place!  :)

Thanks, Julie

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Locksmiths
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 21:50:00 PM »
the top fethiye road the locksmith atilla is a great locksmith the police use him when they need properies securing great prices.
he changed our front door lock and put safty locks on the doors and windows which you lock from the inside he speaks very good english

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Locksmiths
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 06:40:43 AM »
Second that ....used him for several security things.  Always excellent and speedy service. His shop is called Kahraman Anahtar. :)

Offline sunnyd

Locksmiths
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »
Yep he's the guy that I use too (when needed of course!), and he's always on hand to let me in when I've locked myself out too :D

Offline bee

• Droylsden, Manchester, UK
Locksmiths
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 14:33:49 PM »
Hi we had a guy change all our locks last year, spot on with the work really nice family man, reccommended by all aspects, can't remember his name but if you contact them, i'm sure they will contact him for you ,while your over. Bee

Offline julesbob0303

Locksmiths
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 21:56:51 PM »
Thank you all for your help.  Will get something sorted when we go out in a couple of weeks.  thanks again.

Julie x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf