Author Topic: dentists  (Read 2713 times)

Offline xquisiterecruitment

dentists
« on: April 03, 2008, 17:25:41 PM »
Does anyone know a good dentist in Fethiye that can prepare Porcelain Crowns. I am coming in 3 weeks time and I understand they are around £50 each instead of £250 in the UK. I have been visiting the area for 28 years now but have never had dental treatment
Thanks

C

Offline busybee

dentists
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 05:57:12 AM »
Theres a fantastic lady dentist in Fethiye that I and all my friends use, if you look under the health section there is recent thread giving you all the details.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
dentists
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 07:08:06 AM »
Cagatay Aras

0090 533 470 15 25

cagatayaras@yahoo.com

He's a very good dentist and speaks good English

Offline orca

dentists
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 19:03:02 PM »
Yes,Cagtay is the best dentist in Fethiye,i had 2 bridges fitted,no problems,good price and wonderful clean and modern sugery.I will definately recommend him to everyone.Speaks very nice English,and is a real gentleman.

Offline wingnut

dentists
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 19:47:03 PM »
i would definately reccomend Ibrahim Ozoturk at mydent just down from the big bathroom tile shop down the backroad in fethiye, i had bridges,ceramic crowns etc 3 years ago fantastic no probs since,my wife and i go for check ups there now twice a year,he did the lot in 7 days and the price was about 20% what i was quoted in uk,but if you are going to this one make sure you go to see him early in holiday so he can do the work in one trip,he even works saturday to fit you in/

dentists
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 21:00:20 PM »
Thank you all very much for your replies. Do you know how much I should expect to pay for a Porcelain Crown

Offline wingnut

dentists
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 22:18:25 PM »
think i paid about 70 pound each 2 years ago but he gave me the money back for my gold crown he replaced hows that for service prices probably dearer now he has posh new surgery ,i am out there next week i can get you a rough estimate if you want one,peter

dentists
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 23:31:29 PM »
Thank you for your information. I booked an appointment today with Cagatay for the 25th April so I am looking forward to having my crowns replaced.
Dpoes anyone know a place that fits hearing aids for my elderly mother

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
dentists
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »
Un-bel-iev-able

I'll lock this now. Please stop asking the same question again and again. You asked before, helpful people replied. That is the way discussion forums work. You didn't even think to check your original question to see if there were answers, you just asked it again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf