Author Topic: where is Eren Spot  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Pradeep Bhakoo

where is Eren Spot
« on: April 13, 2008, 14:01:03 PM »

I have read a lot re Erin Spot.This will be my first port of Call ,when i get to Calis.Fortunately I have a reasonable amount to spend on furnishing.I hope to do the furnishing to a high standard.Would this still be a good place?
Also does any one have his telephone or address or E mail ,so that i dont have the same experience as Jules.

Offline julesbob0303

where is Eren Spot
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 14:09:07 PM »
I'm sure you'll find it!  I appear to be the only person who couldn't (story of my life!)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
where is Eren Spot
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 14:46:42 PM »
If you're looking to furnish to a high standard then I don't really think Eren Spot is the place to be going.

You'll get some good bargains in quality brand-name white and brown goods, but the furniture is a bit run-of-the-mill.

Their website is here http://www.erenspot.net/

Offline Pradeep Bhakoo

where is Eren Spot
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 18:35:04 PM »
Many thanks for the web site.
at least the electricals may be worth a look.

Any suggestions for other furniture shops?

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
where is Eren Spot
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 20:35:13 PM »
You could try Istikbal, which is virtually opposite Eren Spot or Bellona, their main shop is heading away from Fethiye, straight over at the roundabout by the Otogar & about 200yds on the left

Offline julesbob0303

where is Eren Spot
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »
We bought our furniture from Istikbal and its really nice quality, and the prices were also very good.  Still would have liked to have compared them with Eren Spot though!  Now I know that it is virtually opposite Istikbal, I'm sure I'll be able to find it next time.

Offline GrantT

where is Eren Spot
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 16:37:32 PM »
Istikbal is considerably more expensive than Eren Spot but much higher quality. Depends how much use you are intending to get out of it I guess. We settled for the majority from Eren spot as we can only get out for 4 weeks a year, and got a few more expensive pieces we particularly wanted from Istikbal. There's more room to haggle in Istikbal - Eren Spots prices are already low.

Offline wingnut

where is Eren Spot
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 20:53:24 PM »
Adnan office between Calis and Fethiye on the Gunlukbasi road have some very tasty leather suites and dining room suites bit expensive but like everyone says great if you are living there but a bit over the top for holiday home and certainly not if you are planning on renting your place out.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf