Author Topic: Pedicures  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Jenny1

Pedicures
« on: May 21, 2008, 17:34:05 PM »
Hi ladies! Is there a place in Calis that do good pedicures at a good price?

Offline lmaddy

Pedicures
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 20:09:24 PM »
Nail hairdress near Yakamoz (more Fethiye) you can get the blue buss which goes on the hour.
Pedicure & eyebrow thread 17 lira.

A new place has opened on the Calis-Fethiye road near the Asda supermarket Kangagru (something like Kankaroo but not quite) not sure of fees but looked a little more expensive.

There is also somewhere advertising on the front. Never been to Kangaru or the Calis one but can recommend Nail.

Lorraine

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Pedicures
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 05:57:05 AM »
Her indoors has a Kanguru price list which quotes 25 YTL for a pedicure.  The lady who runs it is English and apparently a qualified chiropodist.

Offline Linda

Pedicures
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 07:45:27 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

Her indoors has a Kanguru price list which quotes 25 YTL for a pedicure.  The lady who runs it is English and apparently a qualified chiropodist.

That is really expensive - UK prices I'm afriad! I pay 7 YTL in Hisaronu and the pedicure takes 75 mins - excellant  8)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Pedicures
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 07:58:50 AM »
Linda

Tell us where in Hisaronu.

Offline Linda

Pedicures
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 10:39:15 AM »
I use Booty which is Ibo's new salon. He also has a ladies and mens salon just across from Migros in Hisaronu, which would be the same price if not cheaper. I've also used Tips to Toes in both Hisaronu and Fethiye. The Fethiye salon is cheaper than the Hisaronu salon which charges tourist prices whereas the Fethiye salon is Turkish prices.

I use them all your round so get charged winter prices all year. I would recommend you try the Tips to Toes in Fethiye, which is located next to the Ford Garage and pet shop- approaching the Migros junction from Tasyaka turn left alongside the canal.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Pedicures
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 20:29:38 PM »
I go to the little Wella salon in Gunlabaski that is 10ytl, the lady who runs it speaks English she also cut my fringe for free as well, I offered her some money but she would not take it!

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Pedicures
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 06:00:11 AM »
You must have very hairy feet to have a fringe.:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Pedicures
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
My daughter and I went to the one on the Fethiye promenade road a couple of blocks from the hospital sign. (Can't  remember the name of the place, but they have a car park in front.
We got the full pedicure treatment and had our nails painted for 10 YTL each.   We would not go back because none of the tools they used where cleaned or sterilised, they were just taken from a drawer and then put back!! Not very hygenic.
Jacqui.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Pedicures
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 20:34:55 PM »
Best Kuafor on the side street almost opposite Carrefour is around 10ytl for the full pedicure & everything is cleaned & sterilised

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf