Author Topic: Furniture and Shutter  (Read 1538 times)

Offline brenmack16

• Runcorn, Cheshire, UK
Furniture and Shutter
« on: June 05, 2008, 13:23:30 PM »
HI Everyone
             I just thought I would tell everyone that doesnt know about INKA. We have just had a load of cupboards made and one made to Andy's diagramme( a sideboard) of what he wanted and we had 2 windows done and when we go back in July we are getting all the shutters done.We were very happy with the work the men did and they cleaned up after themselves, even came out while the work was getting done to see if everything was ok.The price for everything was brilliant too I would definately recomend them to anyone. We went through Nicky from Assured Estates who also couldn't do enough for us if you want her phone number email me.In all it was good to get everything we wanted done, done with one company and only one bill to pay instead of all different bills.Everything was arranged in 2 days, we had asked the office of Tulip(because we are on Lapis) for quotes but got fed up waiting for them to come out to us so we went to Nadine who used to work for them and she put us intouch with Nicky.Like I said before I thought I would share the information and recomend INKA.
Brenda
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 14:09:14 PM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf