Author Topic: Furniture from IKEA  (Read 4368 times)

Offline grahamjw

Furniture from IKEA
« on: June 05, 2008, 15:12:54 PM »
We recently picked up an IKEA catalogue from mthe AZDA store. There was an advert attached from a guy who would deliver items from Ikea for purchse price +8% and transport. Has anybody used this service and is it reliable? He states delivery within 3 days. We are considering buying a few items for uor apartment.

Thanks
Graham

Offline busybee

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »
Sorry to reply late to your post. Ordered an item from JJ at his shop, you have to give him the money up front (make sure you get a receipt).  He goes to Izmir every Wed and you can collect ordered items from his shop or he will deliver large pieces.  Unfortunately what I ordered was unavailable for 2 months-he telephoned me to this fact and my money was returned. The shop is located when you turn left at the main otogar roundabout - walk about 2 hundred yards and you come to a couple of shops that lay back by two tiled pillars. Shop very small you can easy miss it.

Offline grahamjw

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 12:11:38 PM »
Thanks busybee. When are the items available for collection? Presumably a few days later.

Cheers Graham

Offline busybee

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 21:11:38 PM »
Yep he told me he goes every Wed and delivers on thurs -spose if he's got lots of orders delivery may be a couple of days

Offline barry44544

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 17:24:28 PM »
we have had several things from JJ, all delivered on time.. we would use him again if the need arise's..

Offline mavigoz

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 13:28:38 PM »
I have used him several times. He is honest and trustworthy and offers a great service. He also does trips to Izmir so you can go yourself without the hassle of driving there. Visit Ikea, River island, the body shop and lots of others in that centre. A great day out.

Offline Janice1971

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »
You can now order your goods from IKEA from Ayse's Cakes in Gunlukbasi - tel 0536 4566 726 or 613 6039.

Offline khan.cross

Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 07:27:23 AM »
you can order also at IKEA directly by mail or phone. I have done it 2 times and it is great. I payed by credit card.

Offline karenr

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 00:07:20 AM »
I have ordered from JJ. We paid on delivery......bless him, we were going home and leaving early in the morning, He delivered 2330hrs the same day he had been to IKEA the night before we left, lovely chap:D

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Furniture from IKEA
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 07:14:59 AM »
just a tip if you drive to ikea yourself and buy flatpack stuff make sure you got room in your vehicle to fit it in..this may seem stupid advice. but on every occasion i have visited the place i have seen people struggling at the exit to fit items into their cars.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf