Author Topic: Taz Bar/Scream Bar?Mr Taz?  (Read 3005 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Taz Bar/Scream Bar?Mr Taz?
« on: June 25, 2008, 16:46:39 PM »
VERY occasionally when we are in Hisaronu, we have the VERY odd night in a loud and raucous bar with men dancing on bars! I have to admit, these are very rare occasions, but quite enjoyable with all the kids who range from 3 to 13. We have so far "done" Zombie and Aloha, because these are the closest to us..however, have recenty read on another forum about the Taz/Scream bar? Any youngsters or young at hearts out there enlighten me on this bar please? Child friendly? Prices? thanks.

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 18:39:08 PM »
Not heard of it Sue but the Pine hill on a wednesday night is full monty night ;)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 19:00:10 PM »
sounds really   great for kids  that  heather ??  !! Pine bringing Hisaronu  down to yet a lower level.... yuk :-\

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 19:25:04 PM »
Ha! Yes, maybe will avoid the full monty with the little - uns!!  Will wait till the hubbies arrive and can babysit whilst us women go out for a night!!  (Im sure its not the REAL Full Monty though Sleuth!!)
When we were out in October, we went to the Aloha bar (which I would normally avoid like the plague) but have to admit we had a really great night. The waiters had it well sussed to keep us there, by dancing on the bars for the kids, dancing around the bar with the kids and providing a real party like atmosphere. They gave the kids the microphone and did karaoke with them, and all in all it was a really entertaining evening, which the kids loved.  NOt something I could do everynight, but certainly worth a night or two in a fortnights holiday.
I understand how you feel about the Hisaronu nightlife Sleuth, and I do agree with you. However, the Taz Bar (according to another forum) has excellent sound proofing and is very child friendly. (I would just like to know of any forum members on here who may know of it?)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 21:57:15 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sleuth

sounds really   great for kids  that  heather ??  !! Pine bringing Hisaronu  down to yet a lower level.... yuk :-\

That is a mans point of view Slueth:D

Actually I have never seen anything that would be described as FULL Monty.

It is well done though and more amusing than suggestive.  Obviously over the years there has been a large donation of posing pouches donated.

Offline minimoo

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »
Taz bar is attached to the Ciftlik Hotel on the Kaya road right at the end of the village. Havn't been in though so not able to give a review.

Offline milliemars

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »
Big Break also have dancing barman and such and different entertainment on different nights.The staff are really friendly and the is a good atmosphere,and ladies the toilets are very clean

Offline SuziQ

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 14:17:40 PM »
Hi Sue the Taz bar is attached to the Ciftlik as mentioned above - have been in there for a drink once and they had a singer on that night so I guess it just depends what evening. It's a nice bar though, decor etc..  The Fez bar is always a good night for the kids and adults - as they get them up dancing and give them a good time...

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 20:45:11 PM »
thanks all. will give it a try, and the Fez and Big Break probably.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf