Author Topic: Cat Food  (Read 4371 times)

Offline Dippey

Cat Food
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 08:45:16 AM »
two cats in two separate cages 18"x18"x26" £406 Airspace aviation.
Rabies jabs x 2 £37
final check up £30
Defra stuff is free.

one cat would be £270 approx.

cats eat frogs???? well ours do, apart from the head, they'll be well happy in Calis. otherwise they gonna get chicken n tuna (with pasta to stop them getting to hyper!), and if they don't like it, tough.

Fill in Defra form EXA1 and take to vet for rabies jab then send to defra, do bugger all until leaving, Defra will send export cert to vet, you then get pet final check up.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 08:49:53 AM by Dippey »

Offline LisaS

Cat Food
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 16:30:08 PM »
The Zoo shop is favourite at the moment as it sells Whiskers pouches for 85 kurus as opposed to 1 or 1.05 lira at the other shops. It also has the best price for decent litter!

Offline Dippey

Cat Food
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 16:41:25 PM »
quote:

Stoop posted - (so now he can't delete this bit, damn yes he can, flaming mods!).

I thought you had already moved to Turkey?? If so I think you will find it easier to have a look in Migros than wait for an answer to your post on here.

You muppet Stoop id, she posted in July 2004. LOL LOL:D:D:D

That made me feel better.
Dippz

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Cat Food
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 17:12:06 PM »
As if I would delete your post Dipz! You got me - I am guilty of not reading the string properly.

Stoop :-\

ps - Linda1953 - I apologise (God that hurt)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 17:12:40 PM by stoop »

Offline coldkeys

Cat Food
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 13:39:17 PM »
I've noticed the petfood sections in the supermarkets, in Turgutreis, are very small, usually 1 or 2 mods with 2 or 3 types of whiskas/pedigree chum etc So, if your pet is fussy, they'll have to change their ways or go hungry. I found tinned tuna to be quite expensive. We don't have a pet, but from our experience last October I don't think it'll be long before we have a cat - one 'adopted' us. It was well looked after so I imagine it had several 'owners' (who 'owns' a cat?)

Offline Linda1953

Cat Food
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 18:44:17 PM »
I found myself looking at catfood in Migros, then I realised I'd left my cat with the neighbour back in the UK lol, I suppose after buying catfood for the last 20 years its hard to get out of the habit!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf