Author Topic: Atak translation services  (Read 2869 times)

Offline col

Atak translation services
« on: May 14, 2009, 16:57:54 PM »
I have to once again recommend Koray and his wife Gunes at Atak Translation services for such an efficient and helpful service. I have used them previous and have just had my UK driving licence translated and changed, so I have obtained a Turkish licence. Everything was done in less than half a day and so well organised & we all know the amount of paperwork involved and endless offices to go to.  Their service is second to none in my opinion, be it for a will to be made out, residency visas or just about anything else that needs to legally sorted or translated.
Like many other forum members here, nothing to complain about at all, and would highly recommend them.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 17:39:47 PM by col »

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 17:42:46 PM »
How much is it for the translation of a Driving Licence ?

Offline joan

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 18:14:35 PM »
We have used Koray for many things,he is fantasic we would reccommend Atak without any hesitation.

Offline Eric

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 21:53:36 PM »
Have used Koray for 2 years now for many things.  He is honest, professional and reliable, we would not dream of using anyone else.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 05:36:07 AM »
Col, may I ask if you are just refering to a translated copy of your uk licence on a piece of paper,or to achieve a turkish driving licence.I also use Koray and did so for the full turkish licence etc and from memory it cost a little less than the 400tl you quote?Just curious J

Offline neesie1171

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 07:09:01 AM »
Could someone send me the contact details for Koray at Atak Translations.  We are also looking to get our Turkish driving licences done and he seems like the guy to do it!

Thanks in advance.

Denise

Offline col

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 07:21:58 AM »
Sorry, I didn't put full details down.
I had both my UK licence card and counterpart translated, so a higher Notary Public cost with the two reciepts.  So I have in effect 'obtained a turkish driving licence'. My costs included the Notary costs, Tax office costs, Transport police costs, Korays'translation fee, and a few other bits and pieces, in general......everything from start to finish, with Koray of course taking me to all the offices etc.

quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

Col, may I ask if you are just refering to a translated copy of your uk licence on a piece of paper,or to achieve a turkish driving licence.I also use Koray and did so for the full turkish licence etc and from memory it cost a little less than the 400tl you quote?Just curious J

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 17:36:18 PM by col »

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 07:50:47 AM »

Our costs were,
Translation and notary 120Tl (Koray Atak),
tax office 213Tl,
law courts 5Tl
traffic police 50Tl,
388Tl in total.

That was for full car and motorcycle license, doing all the running around ourselves.

Baz 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 08:15:07 AM »
Blimey, a "Foreigners Driving Licence Translation Tax", whatever will they think of next to cane them.

Sympathetically set at a most reasonable level, nearly 400%.

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 16:27:14 PM »
just for the record my wife dilek ( everythinglegal sworn notary translater) will charge you 20tl for an official license translation and the no.3 notery she works with charges 40 tl for noterisation.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf