Author Topic: Why?  (Read 929 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Why?
« on: November 29, 2009, 22:57:37 PM »

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labour.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

However, if you cross the BRITISH border illegally, you get a job, a driver's licence, a social security card, welfare benefits, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a new house, free education, free health care, a lobbyist in LONDON, a legal right to criticise and berate not only our Christianity but all of our Western ideals and principals and, in many instances, you can VOTE.

Yes, I know it is so .........   but would someone please tell me why  !!!!!!!  ...........

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Why?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 07:18:11 AM »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Why?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:22:07 AM »
One of my neighbours houses,a modern 4 bed two garage detached has been let to a similar group.
Two adults,four young kids,for the last 12 months.Taxis and an MPV ferry the kids to school
and nursery,so the dad does'nt have to leave his 4ft plasma,full sky package TV.(you can hear it some days)
Takeaways delivered every night.Fastracked passports,delivered to me by mistake,enabled them to fly abroad for a holiday.
Bailiffs and debt collectors call at my place looking for them.The lawns are 12 inches high,because they can't be bothered to
use the new mower that was provided.For the first time in 30 years we now have a rat problem because of their attitude towards food.And the rest of the neighbours have grafted a lifetime to live in that road.ANGRY does'nt describe it.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Why?
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
send your story to the Sun, they seem to be highlighting this sort of stuff!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Why?
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:44:12 AM »
What are you doing reading the Sun,birthday boy???:D

Sadly,The Great has gone out of Britain.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Why?
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 08:55:27 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by kevin3

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labour.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

However, if you cross the BRITISH border illegally, you get a job, a driver's licence, a social security card, welfare benefits, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a new house, free education, free health care, a lobbyist in LONDON, a legal right to criticise and berate not only our Christianity but all of our Western ideals and principals and, in many instances, you can VOTE.

Yes, I know it is so .........   but would someone please tell me why  !!!!!!!  ...........

Everyone knows Britains immigration policy is far from perfect,anyone found to be an illegal imigrant is detained and in a lot of cases sent back to their own country. I for one am proud to be British and would sooner live in England than any of the countries you name above, anyone who thinks the policies of the above coutries are correct should go and live there.
Mark
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:59:03 AM by karaokemark »

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Why?
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 21:36:52 PM »
Mark
     I was proud to be English 20 years ago !

We  have been sold down the river by spineless governments

The whole benefit culture is a shambles and The sun may have it's knockers   ;) but the story is also covered in tonight' s London evening standard

Hope you are enjoying your sabbatical  :)  

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Why?
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 07:14:31 AM »
Hi Geoff unfortunately I have had to cut my carreer break short :(
I am no longer on a sabbatical from 7th Dec. they offered me a good package to finish :D.
I will be officially unemployed but will be in Gunlukbasi so will not be claiming a penny from you hard working taxpayers. :)
Hope you are both well.
Mark

Offline Steve A

Why?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
Mark I agree with you its easy to jump on the bandwagon and knock others but just try living in any of those countries which are so called better than ours and you will soon see how good the UK still is.Enjoy your retirement.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf