Author Topic: Residency/ Passport problem  (Read 3874 times)

Offline ovaciksarah

Residency/ Passport problem
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 14:02:51 PM »
Have just been to Koray today to sort out my Turkish driving licence, found both he and his wife very professional, doing the rounds on Friday for all the paper work, medical etc, then can leave it all up to him.

Offline Lucy

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 18:24:38 PM »
when my dad died we found the consulate unwilling to help and even rude at times so my brother contacted someone in London who then contacted the consulate in Fethiye and Ahmet who was at first 'unable to get involved' actually got off his arse and started making the relevant enquirys at the court etc but had to have many phonecalls from London to get it sorted. if you like i can get this mans emil or number from my mum maybe he will be able to help you?

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 08:23:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

He is a turkish translator, amongst other things, very helpful, he is dealing with the people you need to on virtually a daily basis.
His office is on the back road coming out of Fethiye, on the same side as Gold Computers but up a bit further, he has a sign standing on the grass beside a barbers, the office is behind the barbers and down the steps.

I still have problems finding my way about Fethiye. I want to go see this person today on my scooter, can you give me directions from Calis please?

Cheers, Dave

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 08:35:24 AM »
Go into Fethiye and down the one way system then into the back road (where HSBC is) as if to leave Fethiye, almost at the top of the "hill" park up (there are normally a lot of scooters parked outside a tea shop) and look for Korays' sign  on opposite side of road on the grass verge, there is a small barbers shop there, Koray is down the steps behind the barbers.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 08:37:02 AM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 09:25:59 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

Go into Fethiye and down the one way system then into the back road (where HSBC is) as if to leave Fethiye, almost at the top of the "hill" park up (there are normally a lot of scooters parked outside a tea shop) and look for Korays' sign  on opposite side of road on the grass verge, there is a small barbers shop there, Koray is down the steps behind the barbers.

Cheers Baz, We saw Koray yesterday & he has managed to get some useful info re our lost passports. Amazingly, it seems that the passports & residency paperwork were sent by normal, un-registered post from Mugla to Fethiye.
Koray has determined that it is therefore the responsibility of the sender, i.e. the Mugla Passport Polis, to chase up the missing correspondence.
He is certainly a big help & is "on the ball" with his communications.

Thanks again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf