Author Topic: Lighting shop  (Read 2574 times)

Offline leeds utd

Lighting shop
« on: November 18, 2004, 09:31:24 AM »
We have had most of our place fitted out from a shop up the road past the dolmus station and turn left as if going away from Fethiye on the right side of the top road. Their prices are reasonable and they will fit for around eight pounds the same day

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Lighting shop
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 10:20:03 AM »
We used the same shop for our fittings but never thought to ask for them to fit them too- would have saved some aggro! Still you live and learn...

Offline gt

Lighting shop
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 10:16:06 AM »
Hi visited loads of lighting places while i was there in nov.
I found the best choice at Gunes,from the migros turn left and keep going there are loads of shops this is on the right.Great selection,staff dont speak english but they understand you.Bought all fittings here would of fitted for 30mil tl.Went one day paid the next and the following was delivered to apartment.
Great service.

Offline Dippey

Lighting shop
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 10:39:07 AM »
Good news that. Do both these guys do more than fittings? we are thinking about extra lights outside and would need to run new cabling, from your knowledge can they cater for this as well?

I think this might create more problems for us than what its worth with house guarantee, fitted to electrical standards etc. but i feel our terraces are underlit or not lit at all (probably on purpose cos all the mossies!).

Ali

Offline stew

Lighting shop
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 15:25:19 PM »
Dippy. Why not get solar lights for outside to save running cable ect they are quite cheap in England now I don`t know about turkey but you could fit a couple in suitcases each time you visit.
Mrs stew

Offline Dippey

Lighting shop
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 05:26:30 AM »
Thanks Mrs Stew, excellent. I must get used to thinking of solar power first, doesnt always spring to mind as first option in England, i wonder why?:D

Offline Sinbad

Lighting shop
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 15:48:19 PM »
Make sure you get good solar lights that will generate a good light for the hours you require and will charge up in cloudy conditions too. I tried some and sent them all back.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf