Author Topic: Senility  (Read 773 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Senility
« on: March 17, 2010, 19:58:58 PM »
When  I went to lunch today, I noticed an old lady sitting on a park  bench sobbing her eyes out . I stopped and asked her what was  wrong .

She  said, 'I have a 22 year old husband at home . He makes love to me  every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage,  fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee . '  

I  said, 'Well, then why are you crying?'

She  said, 'He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite  brownies and then makes love to me for half the afternoon  .  

I  said, 'Well, why are you crying?'

She said, 'For dinner he  makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then  makes love to me until 2:00 a . m . '  

I  said, 'Well, why in the world would you be crying?'

She  said, 'I can't remember where I live!'

---------------

When  the husband finally died, his wife put the death notice in the  paper, but added that he died of gonorrhea . No sooner were the  papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained  bitterly, 'You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not  gonorrhea . '
Replied  the widow, 'I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died  of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to  remember him as a great lover rather than the big **** he always  was . '    

--------------

Two  elderly ladies had been friends for many decades . Over the years  they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures . Lately,  their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to  play cards .

One day they were playing cards when one  looked at the other and said, 'Now don't get mad at me . . . . . I  know we've been friends for a long time . . . . . but I just can't  think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember  it . . Please tell me what your name is . '

Her friend  glared at her . For at least three minutes she just stared and  glared at her . Finally she said, 'How soon do you need to  know?'  

-------------

I think you're supposed to pass this on . Send it to a bunch of your  friends if you can remember who they are . Then something is  supposed to happen . ... . . I think .  

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf