Author Topic: Transfers/Name of Hotel  (Read 1678 times)

Offline milorni

Transfers/Name of Hotel
« on: August 07, 2010, 12:31:51 PM »
My daughter flies out next Friday,2 days later than us and as I have done before, I booked her a shuttle transfer via the Thomas Cook website. I asked for her drop off point to be the Fethiye Otogar as that is 5 mins walk from our apartment and again that is what we have done in the past. On going through the paperwork last night, I noticed that there was no pick up time for her return fligth so I gave them a ring to query this. They are now telling me that I can't use the Otogar anymore, it has to be a named hotel or tourist apartment block. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the Blue hotel by the canal near the Otoagar! Can anyone else? Apparently they will accept this as a pick-up and drop off point.How glad am I that I re-read the paperwork as she woudn't have done!! Thanks for your help:(

Offline cathy h

Transfers/Name of Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 20:09:47 PM »
Hi Petra,

If this is the hotel that I am thinking of, it is called Beyaz Çiçek. An alternative to this will be a bit further away but a hotel called Eroglu is along the canal from the Otogar on the way to Fethiye, before the Tuesday market.
Good luck,
Cathy

Offline milorni

Transfers/Name of Hotel
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 21:23:26 PM »
Thank you for that, it's a great help.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf