Author Topic: 6 month rental required  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Firo

6 month rental required
« on: December 28, 2010, 14:18:55 PM »
I am posting on behalf of friends who have just discovered that even though they bought their villa through lawyers and had everything notarized, the builder then mortgaged it to a bank and they have been given notice to move out.
They are wanting min 3 bed, unfurnished with or without garden/pool so villa or duplex apartment would be great.Tenancy to start ASAP.
Area Fethiye/Ovacik/Calis.
6 month initial contract which will probably extend to a yearly contract. They just want the first 6 months to settle down again after this horrendous news.
Rent 400-450tl per month and they are prepared to pay initial rent 3 months in advance, then monthly or quarterly.
The full horror story will no doubt be printed in the press soon naming the builder involved.
Please initially send details via my profile and I will forward them on.
Many thanks

Offline Harmless

6 month rental required
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 19:21:13 PM »
How awful, I hope they get their full money back and find somewhere lovely to live.

Offline shadow

6 month rental required
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »
Hi Firo.  Awful situation to be in. Have emailed you with some details and if I can help further do let me know.  Regards. shadow.

Offline Firo

6 month rental required
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 13:35:34 PM »
Cosycarol,
Received your email and passed it on and they sent you an email wanting to see it today but have not received a reply from you. Private message your tel number and they can call you asap.

Shadow have passed your message on but don't think they want Dalaman.

Thanks and please keep forwarding details as they have to move within the next 2 weeks.

Offline Firo

6 month rental required
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 16:05:20 PM »
They have found a place so no need for any more offers. Many thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf