Author Topic: Very importend for are  (Read 7983 times)

Offline men.max

Very importend for are
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:23:01 AM »
Hi Everybody
Who live in kocacalis Hope will read and help to sourtout this problem
last 5 years I wait because some one earning money untill last weak had a respect but last weak owner of this hotel and who is earning money this guy dad because of cancer top on the hotel have a Gsm saterleti dishes and radyasyon very close to denizkent cicek all complexes middel of the town before in fethiye all local people had a note to mugla governer ship and they win for our area we have to do something I thing ..................

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 10:40:29 AM »
I think I understand that Max. Which hotel are you talking about? If it's causing cancer then that is a worry. I have recently stated my concerns about Saglik as we have had more than our fair share of people contracting cancer over the last few years. All of them ones who spend lots of time on the complex. It worried me a little but I thought it was just a coincidence. Maybe it is but your concerns worry me a little.

If you have more information please let me know and I will make sure all the Saglik owners are aware of the situation.

Offline terrie

Very importend for are
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 13:48:06 PM »
Sorry but I do not understand what you are saying?we live here all year round,mavi Kent area,can you explain any more thanks
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 13:49:39 PM by terrie »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 17:50:04 PM »
I think Max is saying that there is a hotel in the area that has a radiation emitting GSM satelite dish on the roof and that someone has recently died from cancer who lives near the hotel. It's in the Koca Calis area.

Sounds worrying but much more information is needed really.

Offline men.max

Very importend for are
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 17:59:51 PM »
Hi Stoop
Not some one this hotel owner dad on the top of hes hotel have a this gsm saterlite dishes sea side south of denizkent opposite karacay beach clup Iam sure radyoaktif radyasyon danger for long torn human life if possible stoop do it some thing under my name no one cant saye anything we have to change maybe on mauntain because more than one up there danger very dancer I cant fo it anything alone if few more people we can go to fethiye governorship

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 18:14:58 PM »
A TV satellite dish is a passive device, that is, it does not emit any energy. The dish is a receiving device to capture signals from the satellite. Therefore there is no concern of radiofrequency exposure. However, because of the very weak signal from the satellite in space, it is important that there is no signal attenuation due to building materials. If you put it inside your apartment, the signal can be too weak and you may not get good reception, hence sattelite dishes being put on the roof.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 18:38:36 PM »
I also found this from yahoo - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080225081651AAAfjE6

if it is a GSM  dish it would be worth checking out to see what power is being emitted and what distance it can be harmful?

Offline men.max

Very importend for are
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 08:00:57 AM »
Tinkerman There is I thing maybe 4 GSM dishes not Tv dishes and I watch on tv many time in turkey doctors told danger if close to human makeing fast cancer grow on body

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 08:18:04 AM »
The question is how close? This question has been going on in England for a long time about the effects of power lines close to houses.

Offline men.max

Very importend for are
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
to the denizkent maximum 1oo metre

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf