Author Topic: Arsenal v Man Utd  (Read 951 times)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Arsenal v Man Utd
« on: May 01, 2011, 15:07:06 PM »
Cracking first half, but can anyone tell me who the 12th man in blue is playing for utd? he has just broke down 3 great breaks from arsenal. ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Arsenal v Man Utd
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:02:57 AM »
Ha ha - we wondered why he bothered changing from black ;-) great result though - makes next weekend interesting.

Offline barry44544

Arsenal v Man Utd
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »
A great result for the gunners and a remarkable comeback for Ramsey.
So good to see a young player recover from a bad injury and fight back to fitness.
maybe to little to late for us, but Wenger pulls it out the bag again.
Perhaps team building takes a bit longer?
Still, our turn to "sing when we are  winning".....

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Arsenal v Man Utd
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:00:31 AM »
Great game, even better result.  However, the problems with Arsenal are still there and Wengers needs to deal with it duing the close season, a clearout of some regular palyers and a number of the players out on loan.  All that cash and more - including th Fabregas sale?? - should then be used towards 3-4 key hirings, along the Arsenal spine.

Mind you it looks like my prediction that the only team who will really benefit from this result are Chelski, I'm torn for next week's game which team I want to lose the most:D

Offline ronzeus

Arsenal v Man Utd
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 14:21:46 PM »
I like to watch both these teams play ,but this was not a great game ,agree with usedbus that Arsenal need 3-4 new faces and Man U looked knackered and definately need to improve their centre midfield.Cant remember two more blatant penalties being turned down in the same match.

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Arsenal v Man Utd
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 14:34:28 PM »
SAF does amuse me. he is moaning away about thepenalty that Michael Owen should have got. It was much easier to see than the Vidic handball. fergie believes the ref to be at fault and cost Manu the game because he did give the Owen penalty. What he seems to forget is that Vidic would have been sent off if the ref did the right thing and gave Arsenal the penalty.

He was also going on about the amount of extra time played. Did not see him complain last week when the whistle went as they were just hanging on against Everton.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf