Author Topic: Ajax v M.U. Evra not with the team.  (Read 771 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Ajax v M.U. Evra not with the team.
« on: February 15, 2012, 22:21:11 PM »
The Captain of M.U. is not playing against Ajax tomorrow, because he is emotional. and needs to be rested.  :o
He is obviously stuffing great emotion because Suarez would not shake hands. Well that would be a good reason not to Captain and important game.
Nothing do to with the fact he tried to foul Suarez, he started trouble in the tunnel and then he gave the most disgraceful display in front of Suarez and it just so happens that Ajax is Suarez's old team.   Now if that was the case and he did not fancy playing against a crowd that would boo him at every kick surely SAF would admit that and not make up a cock and bull story about emotion.
SAF's statement.
Patrice Evra has been left out of Manchester United's Europa League trip to Amsterdam as a result of his 'emotional week'.
Evra was missing from the Red Devils squad that flew into the Dutch capital this afternoon, just four days after he was at the centre of the handshake row with Luis Suarez.
And Sir Alex Ferguson revealed he felt the France full-back had been through so much, it was better for him to remain at home.
'We have rested Patrice,' said the United boss. 'It has been an emotional week for him and it is the right thing to do.' ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Ajax v M.U. Evra not with the team.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 22:28:51 PM »
After watching Djokovic v Nadal in Australia, I said elsewhere that I didn't want to hear about prima donna Premier League footballers being too tired to play two games in a week.

The same sentiment applies to this farce. Presumably he will still be picking up his pay packet.:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf